Beginning

So you got home before Tim (boyfriend) so you where safe till he got home. You hated being alive and you just wanted to rum away from everything and everyone. You did have an escape. Youtube. You loved watching a lot of people but if you get court then punishment. Youtubers you watched included Markiplire, Jacksepticeye, Mini Ladd and others. You where sometimes court but you learnt to be snekey. and you thort one day wen you ran away you might meet one of them. so you do have some hope left.

so right now Tim is home and you have new scares and coverd in bruses. You realy do want to run away and do have a plan so you thot right now " why don't we run away now?". you had all your stuff packed and ready so you could leave at any time and you did have a lot of money to do so. So you plain to leave later that night.

So it was getting near the time to leave and you need to make sore Time is asleep and that the door isn't locked.so first thing is to check if Tim is asleep. It is 11pm at night so Tim should be asleep. So you check. And he is and you are happy now. And then you checked the door and it is unlocked. So you go and get your stuff and head out the door. Being as quiet as possible. And not slaming the door behind you. So now you are on he streetes with a ruksack with stuff.

Time skip. by Darkiplire.

So you have been on the streets for two days. and now it is 9pm and there is people everywhere. So you seem to be getting pushed around and as you have learnt by looking throw windows at Tv that Tim is after you. N ow you have been pushed towards a road. And ow someone from youtube has court you somehow?