Storyline

Once Upon A Time...

Long ago Humans and  Supernatural Creatures lived in peace that was until what became the Great War Of the Centuries ( GWOC) the war went on for 2000 Centuries until finically they established peace, but not really the war stopped but Humans and Supernatural Creatures did not stop hating each other anymore then they did before.

Humans were gifted in great power but the Royal blood lines were most gifted in power being far greater then normal humans.

Supernatural Creatures were gifted in there abilities and were unique no matter what.

GWOC lead the Supernatural Creatures to separate into there own units like Vampires with Vampires, Werewolf with Werewolf and etc.

The Supernatural Creatures separation made new Royalty form and new bloodlines and new power. Though Supernatural Creatures separated they still fought together. But Humans were still on top.

The Highest and most powerful Kingdom being Floweoakly.

Floweoakly's Ruler is Francis Tyler a hateful, angry, Mean, and cruel leader though the humans look up to him as the most powerful Supernatural Killer.

Another War is uprising one that will kill millions but a legend goes that a group of Supernatural Creatures And Humans will Group together not knowing and save the world, but who is this evil.

Who are you in this story.

Author Notes- Sorry it sucks but it at least has somewhat of a backstory.