𝙏𝙬𝙤

┃ ❝ H O O D W O R T H ❞ ┃
— Gemini Herlos Paris—
••nini or ni
________________________
» New York, NY «

┃  ❝ H O O D    W O R T H ❞ ┃— Gemini Herlos Paris—••nini or ni ________________________ » New York, NY «

"Minaaaaaa" I yelled jumping on my bestie/Sista

"Oh no girl you too heavy what the hell" she pushed me.

"Well then fuck you too" I mugged her sitting down on the stairs.

"Where my baby coast at" she smiled drinking her Arizona.

"Hoeing" I bluntly stated.

"Tuh he know where home at, I'm back them hoes is done for, free trial expired the fuck" she got up twerking sticking her tongue out.

"Periodt hold on" I laughed twerking too getting dragged by Reo while Coast dragged her.

"Embarrassing asses" Coast bucked at Mina while she flicked her tongue at him. They so weird.

"Reo move g, you always ruining the moment" I rolled my eyes seeing that fine lil daddy with Tae. Ion even know his nameeeeeee

"You showing out cause yo ugly bestie here like Coast won't embarrass her too" he sat down on the steps while I looked at Coast and Mina arguing.

"Tell them dumb ass hoes the free trial expired fuck outta here, you always do this shit I hope them bitches give you STD or herpes so that I can have a reason to leave you" she smacked him while he grabbed her up walking down the block.

"They got issues" I mumbled getting a text from Tae.

Tae😈: Ni wea you at i just saw ya

Me: on the steps chillin, wya

Tae😈: tell Reo I got the eddies
                                 Read 1:45 pm

"Tae got the eddies" i nudged Reo making him nod his head.

All in that phone

"Who you texting" I peeked over seeing Tyla contact.

Anna oop

"Nosy ass move" he mushed my head.

"Tired of you touching my head like I won't smack the shit outta you" i mushed his head hearing Tae.

"Yerrrrrrrr" I seen Tae and the fine daddy walking near us.

"Yerrrr" me and Reo yelled back dapping Tae up.