Untitled Part 1

It'd been a great morning so far. With her on top of me in bed and me feeling the warmth emitting from her body; everything was going great. We then started to get into cowgirl as we were already naked. When she began to climb on top of me, I could feel dick getting harder and harder. I then guided her onto me. I then felt my dick slide in her warm, wet, and tight pussy. It was the best feeling ever and we had barely begun. She started to ride me going slow at first but then slowly increasing the pace. As I started to reach for her ass she then said "No touching remember". I then remembered our rule of no touching her when she rides me. I felt so helpless but yet so good at the same time. It was then I wanted to switch positions. I lifted her of my dick and turned her around for doggy. I then asked, "Think you can handle it?" Of course she said yes. I then could see that tight pussy from behind. As I started to slide my dick in, she started to moan softly. I felt the urge to start fast at first hence this was my favorite position. I then began to go back and forth nice and slow. I could feel her warm pussy clinching together stroke after stroke. She began to moan louder and louder as I picked up the pace. I could feel myself getting to that peak point so I slid my dick out nice and easy and started to eat her out. I started from the top of her clit and made my way down slowly. I placed my tongue inside of her as I could hear moaning quietly. I began sliding my tongue from top to bottom. Still feeling the wetness from her pussy; I was still hungry for her. After eating her warm pussy and hearing her moaning and squirming, I suggested 69. Without hesitation we moved into position. She started first with sucking my dick. It was so warm and felt amazing. She began to slobber all over my cock going up and down nice and slow and soft. I started to wonder where she learned this from but simply lost focus with her nice pussy above my face. I started to kiss her in her clit nice and slow. I then grabbed her waist and ass and sped up. I was eating her so good she had to stop sucking me for a minute just to moan and cry. After a couple of seconds I then felt her place her warm mouth around my dick again. She began to go up and down I could feeling her sucking harder and harder. I needed a minute just to say "Fuck!" It had felt so good, better than I could have imagined. As I started to feel myself getting ready to cum, I knew I had to step it up so we could both climax simultaneously. I began to slide my tongue up and down and in circles all over with great speed. She started clinching yet again and shaking. I knew she was getting ready to climax. Knowing she was close to climax I didn't bother to slow down at all. She started to choke on me and I was seconds away from cumming in her mouth. I exclaimed very quickly "I'm about to cum!" She responded back with "Me too!" We both decided to speed up. Her stroking and sucking my dick faster and faster and me licking her all around. This was the best feeling ever; to give and yet receive at the same time. I felt my dick getting to the point of climax. I tried holding it in but I just couldn't anymore! I yelled "Fuck!" With me still eating her out, her clinching more and more and shaking vigorously; not even five seconds later she exclaimed "Shit!" I then knew my job was done, along with hers. It'd been a great morning indeed.