five - kairi

MATTIA'S MOM WAS driving us to my house since she didn't want us to walk anymore farther. i could have asked alvaro but he's hanging out with ale and roshaun.

i was daydreaming again and when i snap out of it, mattia is looking at me through the rearview mirror. i noticed mattia looks at me a lot. whenever I look at him, he’s looking at me. he either looks away or doesn't care enough to stop. but it feels good though, having his attention. i feel special because i know it’s only me.

she drops us off right at my house. i thank her and she waves me off like i didn't just steal away her free time. she drives off and just mattia and i. deep in my stomach, i feel like something bad is about to happen. i don't know. i get those random feelings at times like this when i'm happy.

but we don't need this now. i just want to be happy.

mattia grabs my wrist and knocks on the door. my mom answers with a smiley face. "hey-" she starts before mattia greets her with a hug and a smile. mom just chuckles and hugs mattia back tightly. "nice to see again, yeah?" she says, pulling back and walking back to whatever she was doing. "yeah," he calls out, his tone fakely formal.

he grabs me by the wrist again and leads me to my own bedroom. he's always somewhere taking me places. as soon as we set foot into my room, he throws me onto the bed.

WHOMP!

my body doesn't even get time to react to the pain before mattia is tickling me. i can barely breathe as i try to struggle away. just as i was away from the torture, i was pulled right back in by mattia's strong hand. mattia was laughing at my suffering, his face pink. i'm sure the look of fondness on my face was visible.

"MATT--" giggle. "AH!-" i try to get him to stop by kicking him. i didn't think it was working until he finally backed off, acting dramatic.

"damn, kai, you could have killed me." 

"says you," i say, already tired out. my chest is hurting and my stomach is getting those curling feelings, what the fuck. it's just from mattia's stupid ass tickle attack. yeah. mattia chuckles as he pulls out his phone.

i take off my shoes and start to get comfy.

"wanna go live? also, can i borrow your charger?" he asked, taking it before waiting for my response. he already knew i'd let him have anything he asked for. i nodded, ruffling my hair. he plugs up his phone and opens tiktok. i open tiktok, as well. ready for the notification to pop up.

BUZZZ!

there he goes.

"hello," he says in a bored tone. i leaned into the frame and make faces. he notices and holds in his smile. "hi from kairi too. since he can't talk, apparently." he said. i wave, reading the comments roll in.

mattiasjacket: HI KAIRI ❤❤❤❤
rach.neal34: the dream duo hanging out today
yung.lilly: this livestream is already gay

"hi, heart emoji, heart emoji, heart emoji," i say, cheerfully. i always get joy from reading the positive comments. mattia still has his blank expression but makes a face after one of the comments. "how is it gay we have socks on." he said, twirling the hoodie strings around his fingers, eyes skimming the chat. i laugh quietly as my phone starts vibrating again. it's ale.

from: ale ⚽
ayo, watching mattia's live
you look small as hell 💀

me: different.
you're also short

from: ale ⚽
not as short as you
but you seem hella happy
also, alvaro says hi

me: hi alejandro's boyfriend
of course, I'm happy