Chapter 1

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

*leans over to my alarm and hits snooze*

Ugh I don’t want to get up at 3:00am.

*slowly gets up out of bed and goes in the bathroom and takes a shower*

 Today is the day Snow. Today is the day that you are going to leave and drive 2,000 miles to meet your true love. 2,000 miles. He doesn’t know though, oh god, hes gonna be mad. I thought to myself washing my hair. I got out and went into my room to get changed.

Everything was already packed from the night before. Its Friday morning, my mom and dad had to get in the shower also and then we were to leave at 5:30 am. He kept texting me though throughout the night. He wants to talk on the phone and go to bed with me, but I can’t. He doesn’t know we are leaving this morning, he doesn’t know when exactly we were coming down. Its  July 11, we plan on getting there on Saturday and spend Saturday to Saturday. Well he wont stop messaging me wanting me to call him and Skype him. I walked downstairs and was waiting for my parents to come down. Kit, that’s his name, just wants my attention and I had to lie to him. This was a big surprise, so I told him that my charger won’t work, thinking that it would work, but it didn’t.

Baby use your phone, please baby I really need to talk to you He sent me

My dad walks in and I shake my head.

“What?” he asks me

“Kit, he won’t stop messaging me, he wants me to call him and now he wants me to call him on my phone and I can’t cause we are waiting for mom to leave.” I tell my dad

“Well just tell him.”

“No! I can’t, it’s a surprise, I’m already freaking out, I don’t need him to.”

I got it!!!

Can’t baby im sorry, my phone is dead and downstairs.

Well get it!! Please

No baby im really tired

:( please

Baby can we just go to bed

:( no I want to talk to you please baby

Goodnight baby I love you

Mom comes down, me and dad finish packing the car up and then we head off. We stop at Tim Horton's before we leave, then we hit the road for nine hours.

As I sit in this car, I think to myself about what is going to happen when Kit and me meet. We have been dating for almost three years, we have only Skyped and called on the phone and messaged each other. But even though that’s all we have done, I know in my heart that this boy, this boy is my one and only. He loves me and makes me feel like nobody else in the world could make me feel. He's absolutely perfect, even when he’s not perfect. We do have our rough spots and have been through hell and back more than once, but I love him with my heart and soul.

It’s a long nine hour drive to our first hotel. We have decided to stop half way and sleep so its not a straight stop through.

I feel bad for not telling him, but I also know that he won’t be that mad at me. I just wonder what it’s going to be like when we finally meet.

*Nine hours later*

Now that we are finally at our hotel in Illinois, just 8 hours away from him…it’s starting to hit.

Wow…we are really doing this

We go get dinner and come back. I make sure all of the location services are off on our electronics so that way he won’t know where we are.