Chapter Seventeen

Ameer's POV

  The sighting of Humaira surprised me she looked so innocent, calm with her beautiful white eyes and a pointed nose, I couldn't believe she was the same girl that had a rude chat with me. I expected her to be something else, since from our conversation i don't seem to like her at all, I wonder if I would ever get along with her. I even have a plan of dealing with her not to be rude to strangers ever again, this weekend definitely will be hell for her I smirked at myself sitting on the couch alone in the palour before Mama came out from her room. Then she told me to go to the dinning table while she called out to the so called Humaira to join us. Funny enough she had the guts to seat facing me at the dinning table, since she have such confidence I decided to look her straight in the eyes which I know will make her uncomfortable, it was fun seeing how discomfort she felt eating. She rolled her eyes at me, in return I smirked at her which I knew she almost freeze. Am so sure she would want to know what's on my mind, she looked away and  focused on her meal. I smiled at my self feeling fly for  making her uncomfortable.
   "this is just the beginning" I thought on my mind
"Sai na ci mata mutunci, next time she won't be rude to people again" I said on my mind staring at her mischievously.

After the meal I went to my room thinking of what to do next because I want Mama and Abba to know how disrespectful she could be, ai Mama knows i hate raini wayyo am sure she would believe me.  This girl has really gotten on my nerves "how dare she even roll her dirty eyes at me" I spoke to myself with anger, I can't believe my parents will bring in such an ill mannered girl home.

Beside wasting enough time thinking about how to deal with her, a friend of mine Bilal called me on the phone to go hang out with him which changed my mood dama since I returned home haven't gone to any serious place. So I got dressed told Ummah and went out.

Humaira's POV

I quickly finished my meal and went back to my room.
"This so called guy Ameer is already scaring me, i can't believe am seeing him for the first time and he is acting weird already" I thought to my self

"ni dai hope ba dan rude conversation din nan bane that is making him to hold a grudge on me, besides na ma manta" i said muttering  to my self.

"Kuma ba ma laifi na bane, I just didn't know it was him, I wonder what is on his mind" I said wondering

"I don't ​think I can with stand his attitude, he is already making this weekend a horrible one for me" I thought to myself.

I expected him to be a calm and very nice guy, I remember the first time I heard his voice, his words were like "vanilla pudding, sweet in their ordinary sort of  way, so deep and calm", infact I almost had a crush on his voice which I didn't see the face, not until today.  I know he is handsome from the depth of his brown eyes to the expression of his voice, face with a sexy pink lips which definitely every girl will die for but that handsome face is the opposite of his attitude, he isn't nice at all.

"Am sure he will be very mean to girls" I thought on my own.

After enough talking to my self I decided to go to Fareedah's place which brought Khaleel's thought on my mind, so to avoid thinking about him I decided to read novels I saved on my Wattpad to keep me busy, I  didn't even know when I dozed off.

Having gotten enough rest I woke up hearing the Azan call for magrib, I really enjoyed the nap Because since I resumed school haven't had time to get enough rest like this, am always busy with school stuff.
I stood up performed my magrib Salat and went downstairs.

Baba was back home seating in the palour watching news, I greeted him he was happy to see me, he told me Hajiya called him that I was back, so when he came back home he came to my room and saw me sleeping, which he decided not to disturb me till am awake.  So he asked me to join him on the couch which I did. It was fun with him, Baba is really good in terms of  asking questions. I gisted him about school, about so many things have experienced, also about those school lecturers.  He asked if my Ummah knew I came back for weekend which I told him "yes she knows". Baba even said he will be going to Kano for a business trip which he said he will visit Ummah, I was happy though I wish I could go with him but school won't allow me. I missed Ummah so much.

It was past 9 already Baba decided to go to the bedroom since it was late, we already had enough fun together so he left for his room. I stayed in the palour alone to watch an horror movie "pay the ghost", since I have no were to go to besides tomorrow is weekend. 

The movie was becoming very scary, yet I didn't stop watching I so much love horror movies.

I heard a knock at the door, I knew it was Ameer because Baba told me he went out and isn't back home. So I went for the door and opened it

"Ka dawo lapiya" I greeted him with my face down to avoid eye contact with him, he ignored me and walked in like he was going to stumble on the floor and went for his room. I wasn't ​happy with his attitude, I hate been ignored. So I followed him at his back
"Ba kai nake gaisa ba, what is your problem with me" I said with my shaky voice
"Toh what is your own problem I don't feel like answering your greetings" he screamed at me in an angry tone with his eyes all red, I shrinked with fear and jejely turned back and went back to the palour to continue my movie. It looked like he was drunk, I couldn't believe my eyes I never expected him of this character.  I even lost concentration on the movie I was watching, so I switched off the TV and went to my room.  His thoughts were all over my head, I never expected​ he would portray such a negative habit, with the way his dad and mum is with me I expected something better from him.

Pls don't forget to vote by clicking on the star⭐ button, comment and share ❤❤❤ i hope you all have a wonderful Friday love you guys😍😍😍