59

"Your not supposed to be here."

"And where am I supposed to be sweetheart? Dead?" He started walking near me, with a strange look of hatred,  and sadness in his eyes.

"Your supposed to be in the mental institution. "

His face lifted with a smirk, but the rest of him was tense.

"I'm not going back, not after what you did." He said, looking at me.

"And what did I do, lay? I'm not the one who killed her, you did."

His smirk fell, and he walked towards me, full of anger.

"Your a liar. You put me there, knowing I didn't kill her." He screamed, more like yelled in my face.

"Why would I kill my own sister? I loved her too much to even think of that." I said, with a slight smirk forming on my lips.

The smirk on my face drew the anger out of him, he placed his over my neck.

Before he could do anything else, he was pushed to the other side of the room.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Taeyong said, with anger stretching through his voice.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Lay said, as he got up.

"This is not part of the plan, we will get what we want soon, but-" Taeyong was cut off by lay.

"The thing I want is no longer here, she's dead. And it's all because of her!" He yelled at me, who was in a corner, trying to catch my breath.

"Get out." Taeyong said, almost with sympathy, but I knew it wasn't for me.

I chose to listen to him this time, afraid of what might happen if I didn't.

Your POV over

"What now? Your just gonna let her go?" Lay said, running his hands through his head.

"No."

"Then what?" He asked, in need of an answer.

"I'm going to kill her."