Hard Times Before The Full

Remus Lupin was dying. Just absolutely fucking dying. His cock was rock hard in his pants, aided and abetted by a smirking Sirius Black, and he was stuck in a stupid History of Magic lesson.

The full moon was mere days away, and as per usual, Remus found his sexual desires peaking at the strangest of times, and had an almost unbearable, permanent hard on. Not that he could really complain too badly, as it usually meant that he could go and fuck the sense out of his boyfriend as often as the wanton boy liked it, but when it coincided with his lessons, he wished more than ever that he wasn't a werewolf.

He couldn't even pretend to listen to what Professor Binns was saying anymore, as all he wanted to do was grab Sirius' stupid smirking face and stuff his cock into that wet warm mouth and tell the little slut to suck his cock, and suck it good. Then would come the glorious release his boyfriend's blowjobs always brought, and Remus could function properly again for a few hours.

Instead, he unfolded the note Sirius had just passed him and tried to ignore the Animagus' hand resting lightly against his own. He pulled the note into his lap, trying to avoid contact with his throbbing erection, and began to read.

Hey sexy, how goes it? Binns is as boring as ever, no? Merlin...I can see the tent in your pants baby, and I think I might just be as horny as you are right now. I wish all these people weren't here... Then I could put you over my lap and punish you for not paying attention. Christ Mooney...just thinking about you is going to make me cream in my pants... What say we skive off Divination and I show you a good time in the dorms? Love, Padfoot.

Remus groaned raggedly as he finished the note, then looked across at Sirius, who was miming sucking something long and thick, much to Remus' agony. "Mooney?" asked Lily softly from behind him. Remus felt his cheeks heat. "Are you alright?"

"Fine," he murmured back, feeling far from fine. His cock was rock hard and now Sirius was stretching, letting his shirt ride up and winking lasciviously. Remus growled, barely audible in the back of his throat, feeling his boiling blood pound ruthlessly throughout his body. If he didn't get some sort of action soon, he was going to explode, and that would be bad to say the least.

"Are you sure you're alright Remus?" Sirius mumbled into his ear as he tried to stare fixedly at the desktop and think yucky thoughts. "You're looking a little...hot...and bothered." He lifted a hand to Remus' forehead briefly. "Yes, you're definitely really hot." The hand rested casually on Remus' thigh and the lycan could feel heat radiating out from the point of contact. He turned molten amber eyes, darkened with the force of his arousal to Sirius, who merely smiled cheekily back.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you're not going to be able to walk," he growled in barely a whisper.

Sirius leaned in further and pressed his mouth to Remus' ear. "Not if I fuck you first, baby." Then, camouflaged by a lock of overlong hair, his tongue slid out and traced the shell of ear and he bit the lobe lightly. Remus yelped and his cock gave a particularly hard throb. Sirius pulled back, chuckling softly, but before Mooney could even think of retaliating, the bell rang shrilly, signaling the end of class and the start of break.

Remus jumped up, carefully placing his books to cover his raging hard on and with his free hand, grabbed a handful of Sirius' shirt. "Come with me," he growled possessively, and Sirius gulped, and, waving off Prongs and Lily and Wormtail, followed Remus hastily.

Remus walked briskly to the fourth floor corridor, making his way purposefully through the crowds of students, and unceremoniously pulled Sirius into an empty classroom.

It was dusty, and several of the desks in the room looked like they'd seen better days, but Remus didn't care. He tossed his books and bag on the floor, and pulled Sirius' own bag off of him, tossing it aside. "You," he growled, advancing on the Animagus, who backed up, grinning, "are not allowed to be such a naughty boy when it's this close to the full moon."