Bullying

"NO!" yelled Donald Trump as Nancy Pelosi was dragging him to the white house bathroom. "I'm gonna give you swirlie!" sneered the speaker of the house. Donald Trump struggled as Nancy Pelosi slowly dunked his sunburnt head into the toilet. "NO DON'T DO IT!" pleaded Donald Trump. Too late. Trump's head got submerged in the toilet water and as Nancy brought his head up, then dunked his head in again. 10 minutes of nonstop swirlies later, she spat on him and walked away. Donald Trump was bawling in the stall as Pelosi mocked him. "YOU'RE SO DEPORTED!" cried Donald Trump. His suit was wet and his toupee fell out into the toilet so that was wet too. Just then, I walked in. That's right! It's me, Justine. Basically I heard Donald Trump's shout (I knew it was him because of all the racial slurs) and also I wanted to look at guys in the bathroom but that's neither here or there.  

I caressed Trump's ear. "It's okay, the evil woman's gone and it's just your #1 fan Justine," Trump stopped burying his head in his hands. "Weird, you look like one of my wives. That doesn't matter we have to kill that witch, Nancy Pelosi." The way he looked at me with his squinty alien-like eyes sent me into tons of thoughts like love and lust. OH MY GOD I'M GONNA SCREAM!