Chapter 1

When you're a little girl you learn to dream about growing up, meeting a nice man who you end up marrying, and have kids with. But what the princess movies and your parents fail to teach you is what comes next...

          What happens after you get married? What happens after you have your kids? What happens if that man is loved by the thousands? And, what if there is another man you love? Are you poly amorous? Are you a freak? Or are you just a cheater?

         My story begins in the year 2016, when a friend introduces me to the boy band everyone had been obsessing over... the Korean group, BTS. 

        -2016-

          "Y/n, can you just watch one video? That's all I'm asking you." My eager best friend Kayla  begs for about the billionth time this week. She's been a fan now for six months, although she feels like it has been her whole life. She refuses to talk about anything else, but I am not annoyed I'm glad she found some un-problematic people to stan.

         "Fine, but I'm only watching so you shut up already" I lied. In reality i had been quite curious as to what all the hype was about. I had make the usual jokes about the band just being Chinese gay guys that couldn't sing. But I never really meant it, not really.

          She then rushed to get the phone from her bag, and runs back with a YouTube video playing. '[MV] BTS(방탄 소년단)_FIRE (불타오르네)'.

          -Present Time-

          I would be lying if i said I didn't enjoy the music, I was surprised as to how attractive the guys were. I went home that day and binged on just about all of the music videos, and introduction crack videos. My bias became Jimin, and honestly i was ashamed I didn't get to stan earlier. Fast foward a couple weeks and I was obsessed. Ecstatic even, these were role models, they were perfect... or so I thought.