Chapter 2

My mother is a hairstylist, and with that job you meet many different people. One of these people being Ji Bin-Soo-Won, Yeong's mother. One Thanksgiving weekend my mothers boss brought all the workers along with their children together to give thanks, this is where I met him.       

          At first Yeong seemed like a normal guy, I thought nothing of him at first. Yes he was attractive, but how was i supposed to know he looked like one of the most attractive seven men on earth.  Fast-forward a couple years and I realize something, an epiphany per say. Yeong is a Jimin look-alike, part of me was immediately intrested.

          Looking back at it now, I realize that at the beginning I was only interested because he looked like my bias. Yes, I did fall in love with him, I truly did. But the basis of the relationship wasn't strong.

          I was then introduced to his friend group... what I refer to as "The Guys". Most of which were look alikes as well. There was Jay (who looked like Yoongi) who was the leader of the group, Lin (Jungkook) the heart-broken fuckboy,  Seok (Namjoon)the tattooed 'bad boy', Sehun (Hoseok) the sunshine, Michael (Taehyung) the tall glutton, Chen & Chanyeol a.k.a. the twins (Jin) the flamboyant fashionistas, Jake (Jay's older brother) the man who ran the drug buisness, and Adam. Adam didnt look like a famous idol, which at points made him feel excluded and insecure. The guys weren't perfect, even tho they were all just as handsome as the next.For example, they sold drugs, they were shady. They dealt with drugs, committed crimes that I for one am not even allowed to speak of. 

         Regardless of this, I proceeded to befriend these guys. The story goes downhill from here....

         Yeong lived in Korea with his father who ran two companies, meaning most of the time he was out. One day Jay was hosting a party at his house house, Yeong wasn't there and appointed Seok to take care of me, since these parties were filled with both high and drunk men. At a point, Seok left to pursue some girl leaving me with Lin. Lin was charismatic, he had to be.. how else would he get into any girls pants, he opened up to me about his troubled past. About how his dad abandoned him when he was two years old, and how the woman he loved cheated on him. 

          This made me believe I could trust him, I opened up about my life and my fear of loosing my virginity.

         -At the party-

          "Lin can I be honest with you?" I asked nervously. What I wantto say was embarrasing, atleast to me. Maybe I would've been more comfortable speaking about this topic with a female, but a guy.. this was different. I doubt he will understand, he sleeps with so many girls. But, I need to get this out of my chest.

         "Of course Y/n  you can always trust me. You're a really close friend to me, I hope that means something." He replied with that signature look on his face. His smirk, he knew how to do this all too well. I know he's lying, he just wants to know what I'm hiding. I can feel it...but, hes just so enchanting.

          "Well...uhm, I feel like Yeong wants to fuck. But, I'm afraid to...what if i do something wrong?" I regretted that line as soon as it came out of my mouth. He probably thinks I'm so dumb.

          "Well, I can help you practice. If you'd like.." He responded cheekily.

          "I don't know wouldn't that be cheating" I asked with genuine concern.

          "Not if he doesn't find out, it's a good idea."

          -Present time-

          I wanted to be optimistic, I thought that maybe that would be a good thing. It wasn't I trusted Lin, so I let myself get carried away by my insecurity. I loved Yeong, and I never wanted to hurt him. I sincerely didn't, he was my everything. But, none of that changes the fact I betrayed him, when he did nothing wrong. I let his best friend get into my pants....