luka's ex girlfriend.

luka's.p.o.v.

it has been 5 years sentence roxy was born she is now 5 years old. I was sitting on the couch on my phone and watching Roxy play with her little sister stella she is 3 years old . then there was a knock at the door. " I will be right back ok girls " I said. " ok daddy " said roxy " ok daddy " said stella. I got to see who it was. when I opened the door I see my ex girlfriend Lizzy. " what do you want " I said. " oh come on you know what I want I want you back " said Lizzy. " well your never going to get me back I have a fiance " I said. " oh we will see about that " said Lizzy. she pushed me in side and pushes me up against the wall. " stella roxy go play with the babies in your guy's room ok " I said. " ok. daddy " said roxy. they went up stairs to roxy's room. then when they were is her room and closed the door Lizzy started to touch me every time I tryed to stop her she squeezed ready hard then she made me have sex with her on the couch she took off my pants and my boxers and then she took off her clothes and she got on top of me and she started raiding me every time I tryed to move she would smack me in the face not hard. then Aryn came home. " what the hell do you think your doing to my fiance get the hell out of my house or I will call the police and have you arrested for trying to rape my fiance " said Aryn. " whatever " said Lizzy. she put on her clothes and left. I put on my clothes and started crying in Aryn's arm's. " luka baby are you ok who was that girl " said Aryn. " I'm fine and that girl was my ex girlfriend her name is Lizzy I don't know how she figured out where I live " I said. then stella and roxy came down stairs. " daddy why are you crying " said roxy. " mommy is daddy ok " said stella. " ya I'm fine girls come here " I said. they came to me and picked up roxy. and Aryn picked up Stella. then they were starting to get tired so me and Aryn put then to bed. " but we don't want to got to bed " said stella. " ya " said roxy. " if you don't go to bed then you can't go see mama sing in the talent show " I said. " ok fine we will got to sleep " said stella. " good girls " said Aryn. Aryn sang to them a song they love called children of the future.

the song Aryn is singing to stella and roxy.

when they fell asleep me and Aryn went back down stairs. " why would Lizzy do that to you " said Aryn. " she said she wanted me back and the she wanted me to be the father of her children " I said. " but still that's no reason to rape someone she is not going be anywhere near you me or the kids I will make sure if it " said Aryn. " thanks but she is really abuse of she kicked me punched me if I didn't have have sex with her when we were dating and I'm afraid she will start coming after you and the kids to get to me " I said. " you know I will never ever let that happen we will move if we have to ok but I will not let her hurt you or the kids if she try's to I will put her ass in jail and I will make sure she never gets out " said Aryn. " thanks babe see that's why I'm marrying you is because your the best your a good mother to roxy and stella and your a really good girlfriend and fiance I love you " I said. " I love you too now let's got to bed I'm getting tired " said Aryn. we good to bed Aryn fell asleep with her head on my chest I put my arms around her and fell asleep.