Attemping to draw My OC

Google Drawings

Google Drawings....

really isn't the best.

Welp, here she is:

Megumi Hylia Strauss/ Mei is...not quite mortal. She was formally a normal human, but as a goddess' physical form began to deteriorate, she accepted a shard of said goddess's soul, turning her to a Goddess. 

As a human, she worked in her own cafe, Sherlotta's Solace, and was an exeptional student....single, and was bullied.

As a goddess, and goddess of Justice and all that Light Touches and AUs, she is...emotionless. She sometimes seperates her soul into 'vessels' to serve purposes in many cases....(or for me, the vessels serve as RP characters)

Assosiated People:

Me

Hylia (the goddess that turned Mei to a goddess, and the same one from the LOZ series.)

Zenobia ( like Mei, but a few millenia older) Goddess of Night and light within Darkness

Palutena (kinder version of Zenobia) Goddess of Sky and Physical Light (same as Kid Icarus)

Sothis (FE3H) Goddess of Battle, Giving strength to others, and Dawn.

Sans. 'cause he's got too many AUs.

Other:

Rules over a mini dimension called "Grove of the AUs" where many trees lie. Each tree is a fandom. Let's use UT for this...

 Let's use UT for this

Each tree is a pocket of the Multiverse as I said.

The roots represent where the Fandom came from; Earthbound.

The trunk represents the classic AU, UNDERTALE.

The Branches are the Major changes, If Frisk was female, one brance, if Sans was not lazy, another branch. Small desicions split each branch off.

The Leaves? They're the thousand different AU versions, Frans! Underfell, Soriel (ugh) UnderSwap, etc, etc... The veins are timelines, each desicion ending there.

Sometimes, flowers bloom. Those flowers may cross-pollinate with other flowers, causing new trees to grow. For example, maybe someone gets an Idea from StoryShift and an idea from Minecraft and creates a new game with those in mind. Those flowers bloom into fruits, those fruits make seed of a new tree....

So, Mei rules over each pocket. If i send you this in place of my OC thing, use either the goddess or her vessel. Just lemme know. or else I have a hard time RPing

~IF IN PERSONA RP~

Ayazuki Megumi 

Nickname: Mei 

Codename: Seeker 

Type: Support/ Physical combat, prioritizes Speed over ATK. 

Gender: Female 

Basic Costume design: think of what an assasin would wear, skin-tight bodysuit-esq with black hoodie. 

Mask: Blindfold

 Arcana: Aeon

 Persona Type: Curse 

First Persona: Monika (from DDLC)

 Secondary Persona (Rank 10 confidant): Tulia (Queen who murdered her father to secure throne) 

Third-tier Persona: Libitina (DDLC)