09|| Scandal

ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

Lisa pov.

Its been a day since my mother's "friends" stopped by YG. That was a wired first meet with them, but for some reason, it felt like I knew one of them. Like a wired contention with one of them, it wasn't like love, at first sight, it was more of. Fatherly type of feeling I didn't know from which person it came from.

You know what I shouldn't even be thinking about this, I should focus on getting to the dance room on time so I can practice so dance moves. But before I can even get to the dance room I was stopped by one of the employees.

"Miss Lisa the CEO would like to see you in his office right now"

" Wait why?" I asked but they just shrugged their shoulders and started walking and me following behind them. When we reached the office door the employee looked at me and said.

"Good luck Lisa he wasn't in such a good when told to bring you here." The employee then walked away. For some reason, this made me even more nervous than I already was. Okay, Lisa, you got this just knock on the door. I kept saying in my head over and over until I finally knock.

"Come in"

I heard from the other side of the door.

"Hello," I said lightly while bowing to the CEO.

"Sit please"

"Okay" I did what he told me I sat one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Lisa do you know why I called you here"

"Uh no"

"Well Lisa you broke of YG's rules, do you know what rule you broke, "He said looking t me straight in the eye.

"No, I don't know what rule I broke"I mean I'm answering truthfully. Plus I don't really know what he talking about.

"You broke the number one rule in our company and that rule is no dating."

Wait what dating, me dating someone. What I'm so confused right now I'm not even dating anyone.

"Wait what, I'm not dating anyone."

"Lisa you know I think of you as a daughter, and I don't have a problem if you date but you could have at least told me."

"But the thing is I'm not dating anyone, what gave you the idea that I was.?"

"Because Dispatch found you at night with someone, here it's better if I show you" CEO then grabbed his laptop and then showed a tweet Dispatch tweeted about me.

"What the fuck"

ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ: 472

ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ: 472

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙʏ: ꜱɪʀᴇɴʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ09