School time/Sleepover

Haruto started to howl waking everyone up. Akiyama snaps her fingers and starts to talk to the waking people. "Hello everyone breakfast is on the table wear what you want for school and your bags are labeled at the door when you leave." Akiyama says.

Haruto was in a black hoodie and black jeans he smiled at Akiyama with his spiky wolf teeth.

Akiyama had on a purple shoulder cut sweater and a black skirt with thigh-high black stockings and black shoes.

Ochako came out with a pink dress on and a white bow in her hair with white shoes.

Bakugo has on jeans and a black T-shirt with finger less gloves.

Izuku has on black shorts and his white shoes with a white T-shirt and a red opened jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a few white strips on the right side.

Shoto wears a black turtle neck and black jeans with black boots.

Tsuyu wears a short pale green dress and pale green shoes with green sun-glasses on her head.

Mina wears a pink shirt and jean shorts with pink and black shoes.

Tokoyami wears a black t-shirt and dark blue pants and black shoes.

Kirishima wears black jeans with black boots and a red shirt.

Denki had on jeans white t-shirt and a yellow jacket with black sneakers.

Jiro has on a black shirt with a skull and leggings with a purple jacket tied around her waist. 

     Once everyone ate their breakfast everyone started to walk to school. Everyone parted ways into the school and go into a classroom. Izuku and Todoroki were walking together towards their first class with Tsuyu and Tokoyami behind them.

     "Oh hello! Everyone these are the new students joining us today." The teacher says. Izuku waves. "Hi I'm Izuku Mindoryia." "I'm Shoto Todoroki." Todoroki mumbles. "I'm Tsuyu Asui but you can call me Tsu." Tsuyu sticks out her tongue. "Fumikage Tokoyami." Tokoyami says. Everyone says hi and the group sits in the back seats. Then class began.

     At the end of the week a few of the students invited the group to come over which they finally said yes to and they offered their new home.

     Akiyama cleaned up with Haruto. They cleaned up the house and asked Bakugo to cook dinner even thought they did have to beg.

"Remember to not turn back." Haruto says. They all hummed telling him they won't. "Now act nice please and help them when needed." Akiyama says.

     Soon there was a knock at the door and Izuku opened it to see Marinette, Alya, Adrien, Nino, Max, Kim, Alex, Juleka, and Rose. "Oh, come on in." Todoroki says. Todoroki leads the group to the dining room and they all take a seat. "You idiot! You cut it like this." Bakugo says he comes up from behind Uraraka and puts his hands on hers and shows her how to cut the carrot properly. "Like this." Bakugo says and Uraraka looks up at him with a smile. "Thanks Bakugo!" She says and Bakugo lets out a 'tch' and goes back to the over to stir the ramen. Kirishima comes over and wraps an arm around Bakugo's shoulders. "What're you making Bakubro?" Kirishima asks. "What the hell does it look like?" Bakugo yells not taking his eyes off the pot. "Sorry just trying to make small talk." Kirishima says but still smiles.

     Izuku smiles at the group and apologizes for Bakugo's behavior. "What the hell do you mean sorry you damn nerd!" Bakugo yells. "Bakugo be a little nicer we have guests." Akiyama says. "You..." Bakugo says and small sparks come from his hands. Uraraka notices and instantly rushes over to Bakugo and intertwines their fingers to hide the sparks it slightly burns her hands. Bakugo's eyes slightly widen but he nods and she let's go. "Shittyhair put the vegetables in the soup and cook it for another few minutes and serve it. Don't screw it up!" Bakugo says and Kirishima salutes and turns to the pot. Bakugo takes Uraraka to the bathroom to tend the wounds on her hands. 

     Everyone in the room sighs besides the group of guests. "Anyways... that's Eljiro Kirishima the two that left were Ochako Uraraka and Katsuki Bakugo." Izuku says to the group. Everyone else starts to enter the dining room and sit down. "Oh hi I'm Mina Ashido!" Mina says waving and sitting down next to Tsuyu. "Hello I'm Niomi Akiyama and this is Haruto Tsuji." Akiyama says and those two sit down. 

     Kirishima starts to set the table and Mina gets up to help him. Bakugo and Uraraka enter the room and Uraraka sits by Izuku and Tsuyu and Bakugo sits down by Tokoyami and Kirishima. "Don't mind everyone okay. We're all super close so we have a house together." Izuku says. "It's fine the more the merrier." Marinette says with a smile. After a few minutes of small talk Marinette turns to Adrien, "It's that one angry guy." Marinette whispers. "Who?" Adrien asks. Marinette tenses up but points. "H-him." She manages. Adrien nodded. "He does usually have a scowl on his face doesn't he." Adrien says. "Yeah." Marinette says. "Hey, who's talking about me?" Katsuki shouts. "Calm down." Kirishima says trying to make him sit down. Katsuki growls and sits back down. After dinner everyone made small talk in the living room.

864 Words.