Passing through.

Warnings: Spoilers

|

|

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

"WHAT?! JEROME DIES?!" I Whine out loud. "KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU?!" My stepmother yells. I close my mouth, looking back at the small Tv, "ARE YOU USING MY NETFLIX?!" She yelled once more, I hear her loud stomping coming from the stairs. My eyes slightly widen looking for the remote to turn off the tv. I grab the remote while my Stepmother barges into the room. "I told you! Only the family gets to use Netflix! Now Girly! Are you apart of the family?!" She asks pointing her finger in my face.

"N-No, Ma'am," I Whisper looking down into my lap. Step-mother gives me a snarky smile while snatching my tv remote out of my hand, "No Tv for a month." She rolled her eyes at me while mumbling under her breath, "Such a disrespectful little girl." She then slammed the room door shut.

I'm not entirely mad. I mean it's always been like this. I've been adopted into this family a year ago, I've always had the leftover food, which was practically scraps. I've always had the small dusty attic as my room. I guess I'm thankful They adopted me. And let me tell you, the kids are way worse, they put the blame on me most of the time, which causes me to get beat, by my step-mother and step-father.

I guess in a way I can relate to Jerome Valeska, Expect I would never kill someone. I let out a small sigh While crawling onto my mattress. I look at the black screened Tv. There wasn't really anything to do besides watch tv. My step-parents won't even let me go outside. So I mostly exercise and watch tv. I mean I'm 14 for goodness sake! I should enjoy life.

I keep looking at the Tv until suddenly it turned on and played Gotham from episode one. What the? I stand up, slowly walking towards the small Tv. I gently place my hand on the screen. My hand seemingly passing through the Tv, like water, warm water. I slowly fell into the Tv.

---

The next Update will be longer!!