Introduction and Warnings

Okay so for whatever reason my original introduction and warning part either didn't save or was deleted, can't even begin to imagine why, so I'm just rewriting this.

Glad you decided to read this collection of stories! I can't imagine why anyone would but hey, maybe someone out there does appreciate this work.

I wrote this because I felt like this ship is pretty dead, and I never really saw that much content for them anyways, and hey, I'm a nostalgic Tokyo Ghoul fan, I was here since the original release, so why not bring it back a little again? There's no harm in it, Tokyo Ghoul played a big role in my growing up, and I had always shopped these two, it's just unfortunate that there's such a small amount of content or activity.

However, with this content comes a responsibility. I'd like the people reading this to be mature and civil enough to not report this story for explicit content or anything of the sort. I'm giving you all plenty of warning beforehand, I even rated the whole collection itself mature, even though some parts are totally innocent. The explicit parts will be labeled with an "[S]" and anything that could be triggering or disturbing with a "[V]".

If I ever decide to write kinks, or some suggestions request me to do so, those parts will be labeled with "[X]".

I'm trying to keep this as healthy as possible, and as safe for everyone as I can. I want this to be a safe space where people can express appreciation for this ship, and if not just that, the writing itself. And I want people to be able to stay out of the territory they do not wish to enter.

If you want someone to see a certain part, please don't tag usernames in the explicit parts, tag them either in this introduction part or an unlabeled one. Unlabeled parts mean they're generally safe for all audiences, take away a few swears here and there.

Besides all that, I want you all to enjoy this as much as possible! I will also be making a suggestions part, so feel free to jot down any ideas you may have! It's always more fun to write if I have some interactions as well!

Warnings:

If you are sensitive to any of the following topics, please stick to the unlabeled parts:

- Explicit sexual themes
- Explicit language (sexual)
- Graphic depictions of violence
- Themes such as self harm or suicide
- Drug use/abuse
- Adult themes/settings

If you're sensitive to swearing, I'd recommend staying away from this story, as I am trying to accurately depict these characters—well, as accurately as I can while I write them about a million times gayer than shown in canon.

If you are sensitive to homosexual relationships/relations, you might want to avoid this account altogether. I want this to be a safe space, and that includes the people that I might not agree with. I love all you people equally and I want everyone to have the best experience possible.

I mean no harm or disrespect in writing any of this, and I love these characters, I'm not doing this to disrespect any of Ishida-sensei's original intent for them.

Stay healthy, you guys!

By the way, if anyone actually takes the time to read any of this, you are all saints. I appreciate you being here without fathom. <3