•Music boy•

Seventeen-year-old Kit Taylor loves working at the local music store. It's his escape from his overly judgmental and homophobic family. His moody and sarcastic personality disappears along with his problems. He even manages to tolerate the thirteen-year-old girls that come in and giggle at him or get a stupid album from the latest pop sensation. Soon, escaping from his family won't be the only reason he enjoys working there. It might have to do with an adorable crazy haired boy and his oversized, crazy patterned sweaters.

                                                                                         ************

                                                                  "Your hair is messier than my life."

                                                                             "I highly doubt that."

•••••

Okay so this is my first story on wattpad and I know I'm not the best writer but I really enjoy writing and I want to share it. Feel free to give me suggestions on how to make my writing better. I also WANT you to correct me if you see any grammatical errors, it would really help! This is just a cute little boyxboy story that I've been thinking about for a while now.

Warning: This story has foul language and this is a love story between two males so if it makes you uncomfortable then you can just leave.

Hope you enjoy!