Chapter 13 :: Edwin

Edwin's P.O.V

You Know that moment when you open your eyes in the morning and you feel like you got hit by several buses and a locomotive with a small foreign man driving?? Yeh, That is fun right??
I walked down stairs. I was the only one up and heard a knock. I opened the front door , so (Y/N) could come in. "AYe, Eddy!" she exclaimed. "Blehhh!" I screeched at her causing her to frown. She is too perky for me right now. "Awe Edwin , you poor soul. What is wrong??" she asked me. "I have been having back problems lately. I keep waking up with horrible muscle aches." I answered. She smiled way too big. What the hell?? "Are you happy I'm in agony??" I asked. "No, silly. I can help. I give GREAT massages. Let me please??" she pleaded. "If you think it will help. It couldn't hurt I guess," I sighed. Too quickly, she grabbed my arm and yanked me towards my bedroom. "Take off your shirt and lay on your bed. I will find lotion," she told me. I did as told cause fuck it I don't know how this works.
She knows how to get in there!! She Is the best masseuse I have ever had. My body feels so relaxed and.. tingly.... What is happening. She is sitting on my butt while making my back feel like jelly. I am beyond happy , but my body seems to have a different idea...
30 minutes later she had finished and told me to rest in that position for at least 10 minutes. I didn't want to move. She opened my door to leave the room and ran into Nick. "What did you do to Edwin??" He asked seeing me unmoved. "I gave him a massage because he has been tense," she retorted easily. "She is really good with it!" I commented. "You want me to give you one??" She asked. He smiled at her, "Well I guess.."

(Y/N)'s Brief P.O.V

I was on Nick's butt , giving him a massage when I heard him moan slightly. I smiled widely and bit my lip. I then got a funny idea and began tickling him. He grabbed my thighs behind his back,  trying to stop me. Something went wrong when he lifted himself up, making me slide around him and end up underneath him. Our laughter wouldn't stop. He leaned down to kiss me.

Edwin's P.O.V

I got up in 10 minutes like she told me to. While I was walking passed Nick's room I looked in and saw him hovering over her, they were kissing. My chest felt tight. I don't know why I'd be jealous of my best friend having the perfect fiancé. I love them both to death , but when am I gonna get the perfect woman. There is absolutely nothing wrong with (Y/N). She has everything I want. Actually all of us guys (except Nick) got together and were talking about how perfect she is and how we will be forever alone. None of us thought Nick would be the first to get married. I am so happy for them. They are perfect for each other.