Chapter 2

Izuku's POV
         I heard the slow dripping sound of the IV fluid and the soft mumbling of someone. I tried to open my eyes and I was blinded by the light, I turned sideways and saw my uncle with my doctor named Toshinori but he likes to be called All Might.

All Might is a close family doctor since he worked with my Mother in treating my sickness. When my Mother died All Might became my doctor and he took care of me since. I blinked several times to adjust my eyesight.

"Deku" I heard my uncle called me and I looked at him as he stood beside my bed "What happened, boy?" I blinked several times trying to recall what happened.  I sat up from the bed and recalled what happened.

"I was walking throughout the park and my heart started pounding" I let out a gasp as I realized what I said "My heart was beating."

"Indeed young Midoriya, when you were hospitalized yesterday your heart was beating for 5 minutes and immediately stop again" All Might walked near me, he sat by the bed and held my hand and he sighed.

"Do you know what was the caused of your heart beating?" He asked "You are a very special case Izuku. You were born with a still heart, many thought that you were dead but you took a breath of life. This marks a history in your lifetime and may change your life. When you were admitted last night, we faced many complications since your body weren't used to your heart pumping. We lost you for a solid minute." said All Might

"You need to stay here for a couple of days so All Might can monitor you and if there aren't any changes or out of the ordinary then you're good to go." I look up and see Aizawa with concerning eyes "Don't do that again to me, Izuku" I see tears threatening to come out and he immediately turned around to start wiping them.

"I'm sorry, Uncle" I see the concerning looks that they gave me.

You see I was born with a still heart, my heart doesn't beat but even though my heart is still and can't pump blood still somehow my organs can function on its own. Since I was a rare case and the first ever person to have a still heart. Thus, I suffered many experiments done on me at such a young age. My mother did many researches when she was still alive, she was accompanied by All Might and a nurse called Recovery Girl. The point of their research was to find a cure for me since they thought that I wouldn't survive the first year of my life but here I am already an 18 years old guy with an extraordinary life.

I recalled what happened before I past out yesterday and I remember one important detail.

"The shark guy" I mumble.

"Shark? What shark?" Aizawa asked.

"Oh, you mean the guy who found you?" Asked All Might "He was the one who brought you here in the hospital"

"Who? Why wasn't I informed about this certain person?" Aizawa asked.

"I forgot to ask his name but he was certainly wearing a shark costume. He has this blond hair and red eyes" All Might described.

"Do you know him, Izuku? A classmate perhaps?" Aizawa asked.

I shook my head no "My heart was pounding when I saw him" I blushed when I realized what I said.

I cough "What I meant was, he was the one who triggered, uh wait, maybe, just maybe? He was the one who cause my heart to start beating."

All Might hummed "Well that certainly made things interesting." He smirk while looking at Aizawa.

"What are you smirking for Old Man?" Aizawa glared at All Might. He looked at me and stared intently "Get some rest, I will be back tomorrow after school with you school papers." I groaned at the thought of another piled up school works that I need to do.

Aizawa bid goodbye to All Might and he pat my forehead "Hang in there dumbass" He silently left the room. I looked at All Might and I let out a squeak when I saw him looking at me with a creepy smiling face.

"What?" I asked him warily.

He let out a loud laugh "We need to find that boy. I couldn't find any scientific reason on why would that boy be a reason for your heart to beat. He may be the cure, Izuku." To which he smiled.

"Uncle would kill me" I said.

"Might as well keep it as a secret then." He stood up from the bed "I need to do my rounds now. Take a care rest for now."