The Beginning.

It was a Saturday morning. The alarm clock went off at 8:00 a.m. I woke up stretching and hopping in my fuzzy boots. They we’re really comfortable, I loved them, and bonus my mom got them for me. I love my mom, she’s amazing. She’s always so helpful and kind to me, it’s a dream come true! I walked down the hallway into the kitchen. “Morning Mom!”, I say in a good mood and gave her a smooch on the cheek. My Mom made me Pancakes. My favorite!! She always knows what I want. After the amazing breakfast I had, my brother Josh came downstairs and made fun of me. “Wow you look amazing with that hair! It’s so messy! I love it Livvy!” he laughed as he went out the door. Yes, I have a brother, his name is Josh. He’s 2 years older than me and I love him!

I went to had a shower.  I got out and then my phone started ringing like crazy! I checked the screen, it said “Nabeelah”, and I quickly answered it.

“Hey girl! What’s up?” I calmly said into the speaker.

“Not much, but oh my gosh, have you heard of the Party tonight?! Are you going?!” She questioned.

“Yeah I’ve heard of it, and who do you think I am if I wouldn’t be going!!” I answered excitedly.

“See you then Livvy! Dress nice, there might be cute guys!” I know she said that with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and started to giggle, then hung up. I knew the party started at 4 p.m. so I still had a lot of time! I noticed I needed some new shoes for the Party. Of course, I wanted to look classy and cute. So I went out shopping for some heels. I found some that were extremely adorable, they were black and had a tiny bow at the tip! Exactly my style!

*4 p.m.*

The Party is starting. Nabeelah and I are so excited! It’s the first Party we were allowed to go on our own! As you arrived, I was amazed by how many people came and were already dancing like crazy! I pulled Nabeelah with me onto the dance floor and we started dancing like wild chicks. After a while, I noticed Nabeelah had left saying “I’ll be around, probably at the bar getting a drink!” I nodded and began dancing again but I suddenly stopped when I saw a guy standing in front of me. He had a smirk on his face. I got kind of scared when I saw him. That’s when I also went to the bar and got myself some alcohol. Nabeelah was already pretty drunk, and now I don’t have an idea how we’d get home.

I drunk some Whisky, and many, many shots. I felt dizzy after those, but I didn’t stop. When I was completely drunk, I felt my body wandering onto the dance floor again. In that time, I felt a few people staring at me, but boy, I didn’t care. Just let them stare Livvy, they think you’re hot, I kept reminding myself.

As you might know me, I loved to dance. It got extremely wild, whenever I stepped on a dance floor, somehow it got wilder at this party, but I didn’t mind. I bumped into a tall guy, and mumbled “sorry..” I felt that the guy was still behind me, and grabbed me. I didn’t scream, I didn’t punch, I felt weak. It was the same guy, who smirked at me before. That’s all I remember..

He had quite curly hair and had a really tall frame. His tall frame pushed against me, which left me breathless. I’ve never had a boyfriend before, so I wouldn’t know about all of this contact. I was amazed by how calm I was, even though that guy was a total stranger. “I’m Harry Styles.” I then heard him speak. His voice was deep. Harry then pulled me against his body, held me tight and whispered in my ear. “What’s your name, beautiful?” I felt his breath against my skin, which made me shiver. I then tried to answer his question. Since I was pretty drunk I had to remember my name..”Livvy”, I then gulped out. I felt his hand travelled along my small body, until he reached my bum. He gave it a squeeze which made me jump. “Livvy, you’re mine now, and there’s no way out of it” he said cold. I got scared, and that’s when I felt even weaker. I didn’t have a lot of strength left. Stupid alcohol! That’s when I fell into Harry’s arms, unconscious.