Floor 3 Part 7 - The Accident

A/N - I own the characters and this is inspired by the Angels of Death. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Also, it would be on the first-person narrative just in case you need to know.

Once we find the elevator to get out of this floor, I press the button and wait for it to come. In the meantime, Roku suddenly asks me, "Why is one of your eyes green?"
"... I got it from a head injury,"
"How did you get that head injury...?"
"... Alright... it starts with this..." I explained.

(Flashback)

Everything was dark... I can't see anything... I'm scared... I... I don't even know who I am...? Who... who am I? Suddenly, I hear a voice...
"Miss Thompson... Miss Thompson..."

A bright light brightens in front of me and I finally open my eyes... well, my eye because my left eye is covered up. I look around and see an older man, who looks like a doctor, sitting beside me.

"How are you feeling, Miss Thompson?" The Doctor asked

"... I... who am I, doctor?" I asked first, "What happened to me? Where am I? What's going on?!"
"It's okay, it's okay," The doctor tries to calm me down, "It would seem you ended up developing a case of amnesia... well, your name is Sierra Thompson and you were involved in a car crash..."
"... Who was driving that car?" I asked, where I'm so confused about why was I in a car accident...

"Your parents..." The doctor replied, "And I'm sorry to say this... but... they're gone... so we have to send you to an orphanage,"
"... I... I see..." I muttered.

Who're my parents...? What are my parents like? Am I really Sierra Thompson or they mixing me up with someone? I... I don't know anything at all. I can't even remember what just occurred to me...

(Flashback ends)

After I finish explaining my past... at least, the ones I can remember somewhat. Roku stares at me with widened eyes, but other then that, he doesn't show many emotions. He just nods and says, "That makes a bit sense... so, you think you're not really Sierra Thompson?"
"... I don't know..." I replied back, "I mean... even with all the proof in front of me... a part of me just... doubt that even though I shouldn't... I just went along with it because I didn't know any better..."
"That makes sense," Roku replied.
"... Let's just keep going..." I told him.

He just nod again when the elevator arrives. It open up and we enter in for the next floor...

A/N - Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this book and if you do, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!