Chp. 1

New york was finally peaceful, Shredder was killed. Tiger claw made a truce. Razar and fish face left town just like bebop and rocksteady. Baxter stockmen was put in a prison to help with the security and the krang were locked away in Dimension X.

Raphael was in his room reading his comics and enjoying the silence.

"Boy finally free from shredder, so now we relax" Raph says as he puts his comic down.

Michelangelo and Leonardo were in the Living room watching space heroes.
Leo starts mimicking Captin Ryan. Mikey rolls his eyes at his Older brother.

"Cmon dude, why do you try to mimic that guy? He knows nothing about reality like us." Mikey complains as he chews at his pepperoni pizza.

All Leo does is shrug and continues mimicking Captin Ryan.
Donatello was in his lab fixing metalhead.

"I gotta fix you up, I have noticed Raph and Mikey getting closer. To me it doesnt seem normal. Now wheres the screw?" Donnie asks himself while tapping on his chin.

Later that night Raph came into the main part of the lair and when he seen Mikey asleep on the large corner couch. He started growing a bright fade of pink on his face but he shook that away almost immediately.

"I cant think of Mikey that way. Mikey is my bro and I dont even know what the others will think of it" Raph walks over to the kitchen continuing to think about Mikey.

Mikey walks into the Kitchen and goes to the sink. He pours himself some water and looks over to Raph.

"Hey dude, wanna go outta the lair later on? We haven't spent much time due to the guys keeping us apart." Mikey looks at raph waiting for an answer

"Don't see why not..But are you suggesting we sneak out?" Raph glares at Mikey.

"Pretty much. Cmon dude we could eat pizza while sitting on a rooftop. Just to enjoy the view. Ya know?" Mikey puts his cup away.

"Alright. We go when the guys go to sleep?" Raph smirks at Mikey.

"Perfect let's make that a plan then." Mikey smiles back at Raph.

Mikey walks out the kitchen smiling his head off. He walks past Leo and Donnie to his room almost skipping.

"He looks happy"Donnie glares at Mikey.

"Maybe he beat raph at the dojo or made a really tasty pizza for himself" Leo chuckles to himself.

"I don't know. But I'm going to find out sooner or later" Donnie groans and walks to the lab.