octonauts mirror pool

This au is about the octonauts meeting a dark venison of themselves. They well find the pool on land like a unknown or undiscovered island of some kind.   when the octonauts discovered the island they will travel deep into the forest and discover ed the pool things happen when they ended up cover in the liquid. One Shellington touch it by collecting samples form it. Second Peso, kwazii and dashi fell into it causing a big splash to cover over captain barnacles and tweak and Shellington as will. Nothing seems to happened at first but after an hour things started to get weird mostly for captain barnacles he started to notices something wrong with his reflection but decided to ignore it thinking something is wrong with his eyes but over time it get worse until it suddenly stopped captain barnacles relive went to bed thinking nothing of it. When he woke up to his own voice he got up looking around than he saw him but it wasnt him it was a twisted of himself which in truth scared the living shit out of him. Which cause kwazii and peso ( who was up at the time) to hear his screams they both ran to him seeing what was wrong. When captain barnacles pointed out the twisted version of himself peso and kwazii couldn't see him that when captain barnacles realized that he was only one that could see his twisted self.

Than Shellington started to act wired seemingly not acting like his usual self.

Than kwazii at some point he suffered from a eating disorders when he was young over come that disorder but suddenly after years of not suffering from it came right back.

Dashi ended up have a huge fear of fire and close spaces.

Tweak started to develop a fear of water and a fear of doctors.

Peso started to have some dark thought like killing off one of his patients this cause him to take a step back from helping his fellow crewmembers and fish and other ocean creatures that got hurt one way or an other.

All of this is caused by the pool that they discovered and as time goes on they will start to see and hear twisted version of themselves.

vegimals will start to become very clingy to shellington to the point of being suffocating this causes shellington to worry about them.