the circle

once upon a time there was a circle, he wanted ice cream so he went down to the ice cream stand a block away. the ice cream man gave him the yummy dessert and the circle man paid with his 28 dollar bill. The circle man went to roll away when his ice cream rolled onto the sidewalk and got smashed. The circle man cried and rolled home to then kermit toaster bath, his last bath bomb scent flavor thing (it smells like burnt toast) the circle man grabbed the bath bomb and noticed a plug he said "huh didnt know bath bombs had these" he plugged it in and runned water  he rolled into the tub and somehow got the bath bomb in. But when he put the bath bomb in he realized it was actually a toaster!

at the funeral

circle mans mom, the triangle family, the square family, and the ice cream man. circle mom was the only circle left as the rest did the same thing as circle man. she didnt like ice cream so thats why she hasnt died yet. the ice cream man was sitting in the back with a knowing smirk on his face. he was a grudge against all the shape familys, the circle family killed his mother, the triangle family killed his wife, and the square family, oh the square family, they killed his father. his goal was to kill all of the shapes. all he had to do was kill the shapes until one shape of each family is left because they only do incest :l. the ice cream man talked to the triangle family and got good information on how to kill them. 

night at the triangle house

the ice cream man was waiting watching the triangle family eat supper. he poisoned their food in the kitchen when no one was looking. he watched them all eat, they all finished and started to choke and slowly die. dead, they were all dead. now for the square family.

at the triangle funeral

the ice cream man chatted it the square family gatting their plans. he gathered that they would be having a nice story time around the fireplace and everyone was coming.

the story night

the ice cream man  climbed onto their roof and poored gasoline down the chimney. BOOM. it exploded, killing all the squares. the ice cream man smiled but saw red and blue flashing lights in the distance. he quickly climbed down and started to run away when he got caught!  the police put him in the back of a cop car and drove him to the jail.

The end

(this is a joke story i made up at 2 in the morning and finally decided to write it so here enjoy :p)