Chapter 10 "The Wedding"

You woke and realized that today was your wedding day. You quickly grab your wedding dress/suit and run to Lulu's/Jack's room (Lulu for girl, Jack if you're a boy). Lulu/Jack help you get into your dress/suit and do your hair. Liu was with Jeff getting ready, Liu was really nervous. He didn't want Sully to take over today but Sully really wanted to be the one to kiss you. But Liu told him no and to behave today. Meanwhile you had just gotten into your dress/suit and your hair was perfect. It was time for the wedding and Lulu/Jack walked you down the isle to Liu. You were so nervous, you never thought you would be marry the man of your dreams but you were. Slender was the priest and you and Liu said your vows before kissing. Half-way through the kiss though Sully took over and picked you up bridle style. You saw Liu's eye's were bright green and knew it was Sully as he walked you inside as everyone cheered. Sully took you into Liu's room and put you down, "Where's Liu?" you ask as Sully looked surprised. "You knew? Well I guess you would." Sully said closing the door and locking it. "Is Liu coming back soon? He is my husband now." You say sitting on the bed in your dress/suit. "Sorry Baby nope, and I'm Liu's other half so technaly your married to me too." Sully said with a smile. "Does Liu approve of this?" you ask looking at Sully. "Well yes and no. He wants to but he doesn't want me too" Sully said walking to you, "but Liu needs to share." You realize what he's doing, "Well I don't want you two to fight over me so I guess he does need to learn to share." you say as you and Sully go under the covers for some "fun."

~Le time skip till after the "fun" brought to you by smile dog baking cookies~

You look over to Sully to see that it's Liu again and cuddles against him. "See you can share." you say as Liu blushes. "Yeah yeah, but next time is my turn." Liu said holding you close and the both of you fall asleep.