special 'training' (Male reader x meggy(smg4)) (lemon)🍋

( btw,meggy is in her human form)

You are a friend of meggy spletzer,you two always have training with each other,also you and her became best allies and friends,right now someone is calling you from the outside.

Y/n:huh?who's outside?

You opened the door,and it was meggy.

Y/n:oh hi meggy,it is time for training again?

Meggy:hey y/n,today we are taking a break,but I want to invite you to my apartment for a sleepover,wanna come?

Y/n:well sure,why not?

You packed up your stuff and followed meggy back to her apartment then you stepped into her living room.

Meggy:make yourself at home,y/n.

Y/n:don't worry I will,so why did you invite me here?

Meggy:y/n,we have been training for so long,and I know you are tired of it right?

Y/n:well,uh...

Meggy:I take that as a yes,so today we are going to have some special training tonight.

Y/n:what kind of training is it?

Meggy:well,I will tell you but let's go in my room first,then we will start our training.

Y/n:uh,ok.

You followed meggy into her room and then she closed the door,and you two sit on the bed.

Y/n:so,should we get our gear?

Meggy:y/n,we have been training together of a long time,and and we became best friends too.

Y/n:well,that's true.

Meggy:but I think it's time to update our relationship,as lovers.

Y/n:what are you talking about?

Meggy:y/n,I want to say,I love you.

You face turned red,you can't believe what meggy just said.

Y/n:wha...wha...you're kidding me right? How can you love a dork like me?

Meggy:I am not kidding,I really love you,so let's start our training.

Y/n:ok,but...

Meggy:no buts this time,now,time for some fun~

Meggy started stripping off her clothes
First, leaving her half naked,her tits are massive,she then started toying with her boobs.

Y/n:Y-your boobs are huge...

Meggy:hehe...why yes,my tits are huge ,place your dick in between my boobs.

Y/n:ok...

You took out your member and placed it between meggy's boobs and she started moving her boobs up and down.

Meggy:let's start off with some endurance training,shall we?

Meggy kept rubbing your dick with her boobs,while you moan in joy.

Meggy:enjoying it?

Y/n:yes...

Meggy:then I'm going to make you feel even better~

Meggy than lowered her head and started sucking your cock,her tongue swirls around your cock while giving you a boobjob.

Y/n:ohhhh!

Meggy:mmm~

She kept on sucking your cock for a while nonstop,until you feel like you are about to release.