Booty rub

Requested by MONICCKKA ‼️ 

Y/n pov

Jabez woke me up today at 8 am cus we needed to head to the gym. I got up and walked straight to the bathroom. I did my business and then brushed my teeth. I then went to change into my gym outfit which is:

 I then went to change into my gym outfit which is:

With black nike huraches.
And jabez just wore gray sweat pants with a white T-shirt and black Nike huraches.

I did my  hair and than we headed out to the gym. We were at the gym for quite a while but we were really hungry.

I did like more than 10 squats and now my ass kinda hurts. We went to Chick-fil-A and got (whatever you want) and jabez ordered what he always gets. We got our food and headed home.

Once we got home we put everything down and ate right away. While I was eating i could feel eyes looking right at me. I looked up at jabez and of course he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked

"Can I not admire my fine ass wife?" He asked

I just laughed and continued eating.

We were finally done eating and we threw away our trash and put the left overs in the fridge. We went upstairs and I felt kinda gross so I decided to take a shower. I took a shower and changed into:

I brushed my hair and put some products in it

I brushed my hair and put some products in it. Then I put it in a braid like this:

When I was finally done braiding my hair I went into my room and saw jabez laying down on the bed

When I was finally done braiding my hair I went into my room and saw jabez laying down on the bed. I then walked over to the bed and laid down on top of him with my head on his chest and my arms around his neck.

"Babe" I said "yea ma"he said looking down at me. "My booty hurt from all them squats I was doin" I said "watchu want me to do?" He asked "can you gimme a booty rub please" I said with a soft smile. He just looked at me and smirked. "Bae but don't make it turn into something else" I said.

He just looked at me and the smirk went away. "Fine ma" he said. So he gave me my booty rub and let me tell you that shit felt relaxing.

After 30 min of him giving me that good ass booty rub, my eyes felt heavy and they were closing. Jabez noticed and he said "goodnight mamas i love you" and than I said "goodnight bae I love you more" and then he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

And we both fell asleep hile cuddling each other.

I hope you liked it and send me more request for this book please

Word Count: 465