| Finn Shelby |

Finn needed and wanted to get you're attention, so whenever he could get away from his brothers he would be down at the Garrison trying to get the attention of a certain blonde haired girl

Finn needed and wanted to get you're attention, so whenever he could get away from his brothers he would be down at the Garrison trying to get the attention of a certain blonde haired girl. She worked every single day from five till late that was when Finn tried to get to the Garrison. 
Lucky for Finn his brother owns the Garrison so he is their almost every single day. 
"How 'bout you stop giving her googly eye's and go and talk to her."
Ada said to her youngest brother. 
"What?"
 Finn played dumb towards his sister 
"Put that damn smoke out and go and ask her own Finnegan." 
he did not put the smoke out though, so Ada grabbed the smoke from his mouth and threw it on the ground. 
"Go and talk to her, before Isaiah does."

y/n was behind the bar, serving a older male. she had a bright smile on her face as she was talking to the man she was nice to everyone it was just her thing. 
Finn walked over and sat at a chair at the bar.
"Shelby."
y/n said with a smile upon her face.
"Whisky on the rocks?"
Finn nodded his head with a yes. 
"Irish please."
 Finn said with a sweet smile to the girl
"As always, so what brings you here at nine pm?" 

"Tommy and his business."
Finn said before he took a swig from the Whisky in the cup.
"One moment, I'll be back." 
 y/n said with a smile towards Finn, Finn watched her as she served the customer on the other side of the bar. 
During this time Finn was thinking of ways to ask her out, this would finally get his brothers off of his back because they all know how much that Finn fancies the girl. 

"Finn, hey I was wondering would you want to hang out some time?" 
y/n asked Finn 
"What? Sorry I wasn't listening." Finn said honestly 
"I said, would you want to hangout sometime. Like outside of work?" 
y/n asked shyly 
"I would love too, what time do you finish? I'll walk you home." 
Finn said, he was still trying to process that she had asked him out and not the other way 'round. 
"Come 'ere Shelby." 
Y/n said as she leaned over the bar and grabbed the youngest Shelby boy by the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. 
"You don't know how long I have waited for you to do that to me."
Finn said shyly this time. 
"Well, I was done waiting for you to make a move. So I did for you."
y/n said with a smile. 
After she had spoke the two teenagers could hear cheering from the private room next to them,  mostly Arthur only because he was happy that the youngest Shelby boy was slowly becoming a man.
"Once you have finished there get back to work, y/n."
Tommy said towards y/n with slight amusement within his words. 
"Sorry Tommy." y/n said with a laugh. 
"I'll see you later sport."