I TRAVEL YOU- Introduction

{Instagram Chat}

jana:
T-60 seconds!

Lin:
Y'all ready?

Caro:
Obviously 🙄 😂

Teemo:
Can you all please concentrate on our mission?! We've got to get them!

••••••

With that the whole group chat was silenced. Every group participant sits in-front of their computer continuously refreshing their browser.
And as soon as the clock strikes 12pm the website shows the tickets for sale and all hell breaks loose.

Each of these girls and boys are trying to get their hands on tickets for the "TRAVEL WITH NOIR TOUR" of the KPop boy group Noir.
Knowing that the group has a still small fanbase in Europe, the organizers of SkeyAce haven't put up many pre-sale tickets. Since there are only limited amounts for all five cities - London, Paris, Cologne, Warsaw and Prague- the small group of german Lumiere try their best to each get a ticket for every city during this tour.

In a matter of fact, german fans are known to be most loyal and supportive to their fandoms.
So to help Noir grow and get the recognition they deserve their plan is to literally TRAVEL WITH NOIR.

••••••

Neko:
I got 4 tickets each for London, Paris and Cologne!

Lin:
I got mine for Warsaw, Prague and Cologne aswell!

Sandara:
Did everyone get their assigned cities? I think that way its easier to tell... 🤔😅

Shayly Noir:
Mission accomplished!

Teemo:
Same here

Caro:
Took a while but yeah I did it!

Rythm:
Got 'em too!

Chara:
Here too! :)

Spark:
Same here!

Jana:
My fingers hurt but I got 'em!
How do we continue tho?

Sandara:
As I already told you, my friend would lend us hers and also her families Volkswagen buses. Which means we'd have 2 spacious vehicles already.
Unless someone has a better and cheaper idea of course 😅😅

••••••

And with that the plotting and finalization for their trip has started...