Prologue

Sky POV

"And with the beautiful queen banished, her beloved son, the prince, lived the rest of his days with the evil temptress. Despite this, the queen was still with her son. Just not in the normal sense. And the three all lived happily ever after. The End." I said as I closed the book, "And so ends the tale of the Frozen Flame." I said as I put the book back on the shelf. 

Hi, I'm Sky Morningstar, and I just got done reading an absurdly long bedtime story to my son (y/n), he's three months old. The story did have some good points I'll give it that, oh that Spider-Bat, but I hated that BS ending! I mean the author didn't even get to use the ending he originally wanted to use! Originally he wanted to do a little something like this...

"Excuse me miss are you lost or something?" (y/n) asked, "Oh um I'm just looking for my son. I lost him about fourteen years ago." Cinder said as she looked at the face of her son who was now all grown up. "Well, I hope you find him, anyone with a mother as beautiful as you are very lucky." He said as Cinder smiled warmly, "You think I'm beautiful?" She said overjoyed that her son still thought that she still as beautiful as the day they met. "I should get going. Thank you so much for your kind words, my dear." She said before walking away fully intending on finding him again and taking him back. "Mom!" (y/n) said causing Cinder to look back and see her son hugging another woman, Winter Schnee. She could hear bits and pieces of their conversation, and it wasn't that of acquaintances, friends, or anything of the sort! It was that of a mother and son. She was heartbroken that her son had forgotten about her, but she was happy that he was happy, so she left. She left her son with the woman he acknowledged as his mother and the woman he was happy with.

SEE! Wasn't that a far better ending than, and pardon my French, the pile of shit ending we actually got! Now I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. Well, I'm twenty-seven, OH I'm recently single, I'm in love with my best friend, Lucy.

Oh, speaking of Lu Lu that's her before she discovered her semblance, so for the sake of convenience, this is how she'll look for the rest of the story

Oh, speaking of Lu Lu that's her before she discovered her semblance, so for the sake of convenience, this is how she'll look for the rest of the story. My ex-husband, Jet, got arrested after we got divorced. I didn't really care what he did I was just happy he was going away and I'd never had to see him again. Um, I'm a retired assassin, and now I work as a huntress, part-time for the most part, but it still pays well. 

Now I know what you're thinking, "What does any of this have to do with the story. Why do I need to read this? This is dumb," go on tell me I'm wrong! I dare you. You HAVE to read this for two reasons one this is the prologue it has some important shit in it! And two this is the only chapter of this story for now so you just have to deal with it. Anyway, there's not much left to say here other than I'm not doing this Deadpoolesk dialogue aka I'm done talking to you all directly. Honestly, you really need to work on your conversational skills you just let me ramble on this entire time!