★ Yeongyu ★

//Hii~ so i was bored and kinda played with the prompt generator... So I kinda have a lot of ideas~ now enjoy the fic!//

Homework

•Fluff

To say that Yeonjun wasn't interested in studying is an understatement. He hated studying and doing homework. Why are the teachers giving them so much work? It's their job to teach in school.

With an annoyed sigh, Yeonjun put his things in his bag and got up to leave. While he wondered the halls, he spotted a familiar silver haired boy. With a grin, the fox eyed boy quickened his steps and swung an arm around a very shocked (and kind of terrified) Beomgyu.

"Hey Gyu!~ Are you perhaps free to help with my homework?" The blue haired boy asked. Beomgyu, recovering from the shock, smiled at the older. "Sure Hyung. But you better do it properly this time, or I won't help anymore." Yeonjun chuckled. "Sure! My place or yours?" "Yours is fine." "Then let's get going!" He let go of the smaller male, and took his hand, pulling him along the way till they reached his house.

Taking off their shoes, they got inside Yeonjun's bedroom, putting their bags on the floor. "I go get some snack." With that the blue head left the room. While he was searching for snacks, Beomgyu pulled out their books they needed and put them in front of him on the floor. Yeonjun came back and sat next to him, putting a bowl of sweets on the floor. "Let's start, shall we?"

✨-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-✨

"Aaah, I can't anymore!" "Hyung, we only started like, 1 hour ago." "But it's so tiring!" "Your being dramatic again." The silver haired boy said while munching on a candy. Yeonjun huffed and looked at the boy beside him.

He admired his features. Yeonjun knows his handsome. Many people complimented him, it always boots his ego. But looking at Beomgyu, and just analyzing his face... His perfect nose, his long eyelashes, his thick brows, that jawline that could cut and his lips... His lips were cherry colored because of the candy and a bit puffed... Yeonjun just stared at his lips. I wonder what it tastes like... He started leaning closer towards Beomgyu's face, not noticing the boy turning his head towards him.

"Hyung?" "Huh?" He's too close Beomgyu thought. His ears got a little redder with each passing second, and he has to turn his head away. "I-i said we should continue studying." Yeonjun just stared at him, unmoving. "Gyu." "Yes?" "Look at me." Beomgyu quickly glanced at him and nervously chuckled. The fox eyed male just huffed. "Beomgyu-ah look at me." He stayed at the same position. Yeonjun got a little annoyed "Fine..."

He put his fingers under Beomgyu's chin and turned his head towards his direction. He chuckled when he saw how red the others face become. "Oh Gyu..." Beomgyu stared at the wall, too embarrassed to look in his Hyungs eye. "U-um..." "You know, your really breathtaking..." He flushed at the compliment. "W-what are you---" but before he could question the other, a pair of lips crashed to his own. It was soft and gentle. The tension started to leave his body as the seconds passed by and he sat on the olders lap. Shyly sneaking his hands around his neck, Beomgyu slowly kissed back the older. Yeonjun smiled in the kiss and pulled the other closer, steadily setting his arms around the youngers waist.

The kiss was slow and passionate, and after a few plus pecks they breathlessly part away. "Wow..." The silver haired boy said, still trying to catch his breath. Yeonjun just chuckled and pecked his lips again. "Your lips are sweet like you." He laughed again when Beomgyu hit his back in a weak attempt to shut him up.

They stayed silent for a few seconds until Beomgyu broke it. "Hyung..." "Hm?" "What... What does this mean?... I-i mean... Are we... " "Yes baby. We are a thing now." Yeonjun pecked his cheek. Beomgyu beamed at the nickname and buried his face in the others shoulder. "Okay..." Yeonjun smiled.

"What do you say, if we ditch the homework and go an a date?" Beomgyu hummed, liking the idea, and nodded his head. "But after that, you have to finish your homework." The other groaned but still agreed, happy to finally have the boy for himself.

And so they went on a date, and later Beomgyu scolded Yeonjun for not doing his work and failing a test again.

//Eyy, did I do a good job?? I really dunnooo, but I try harder in the next fic
thank you for reading, Byebye~//