Chapter 3

She looked around and was met with the sight of her window smashed and glass everywhere. Cheryl gasped and then was pulled behind the bed by someone. They held their hand over Cheryl's mouth "shhh" they spoke up holding a finger to their own mouth to say to be quiet. Cheryl couldn't quite make out who the person was.

"TONI?!" Cheryl practically shouted in realisation and ripping Tonis hand away from her mouth. "What are you do-" Cheryl went to ask but was stopped by Toni whispering "shh shut up, not now I will explain later" she growled and held Cheryl before rushing off.

A few seconds later because of Tonis vampire speed they arrived at a mansion which Cheryl assumed to be Tonis. "Don't say anything not yet I will explain very soon but not right now" she growled once again. "...okay" Cheryl mumbled hesitantly. If Cheryl wasn't a vampire she would've been cold right now due to her only wearing a silk robe as she was disturbed mid shower.

Toni grabbed Cheryl's hand not to harshly and punched a passcode on the gates. Once the gates opened for them Cheryl was once again dragged by her hand and taken to the doors of the mansion. Toni knocked twice and immediately a man quite old looking opened wearing a suit. He looked like some type of servant or butler. Toni must be filthy rich. "Miss topaz, welcome" he said moving aside and Tonis stepped in. Cheryl went to follow but was stopped by something. But nothing was in front of her? "Oh yeah, Fredrick May you welcome beautiful Cheryl into my home" she said respectfully. He nodded in response "miss Cheryl you may come in" he said and also stepping aside for her. Cheryl stepped in and smiled. "Thank you" she spoke calmly to be polite and then was beckoned by Toni to follow.

Cheryl was led up a winding staircase of stairs and then led to a room. It was just a regular but beautiful bedroom with cream walls and a silk white bed. A white fluffy rug lay in the middle of the room and various doors came from the room, Cheryl supposed they would of led to closets or an on suite bathroom. Cheryl looked around the room and everything was so clean. "You will be staying in here, there are plenty clothes that will fit you in the closet over there and anything else you need in the bathroom" she said pointing to the doors and breaking the silence. Cheryl turned to the beautiful woman and rose a brow. "It's not safe for you cher" Toni sighed "I can't tell you why exactly but just know I'm keeping you safe". "What do you mean I'm not safe?" Cheryl said stuttering a little. "Just trust me okay?" Toni said appearing in front of Cheryl and giving her a reassuring smile.

"How am I supposed to trust you? Cheryl said a little annoyed that she's supposed to trust a stranger. "Just trust me okay?" Toni said a little hurt. "Your mother kept many things from you for your own safety and I will tell you but now is not the right time" she said "make yourself at home" Toni mumbled as she walked out of the room leaving Cheryl staring blankly at the door.

A few hours later
Cheryl was just laying out like a starfish on top of the silky sheets. What toni said to her played over and over around her mind. What does she mean? Is she lying? Does she want to kill Cheryl? She gasped and sighed thinking the worst and then was interrupted by a knock at her door. "Come in" cheryl said sitting up. Tonis butler, Cheryl thinks his name was Fredrick? Ah yes that was it. He had opened the door "miss Cheryl, miss topaz would like to dine with you in about an hour. Would you please attend she would like to speak with you". Cheryl sighed and nodded "tell her I will be down in an hour Thankyou Fredrick" she said and he left.

Cheryl just layed on the bed for about another 10 minutes before deciding to shower as she wasn't really able to do that earlier because she was interrupted. Cheryl got up and walked into the bathroom. "Wow.." she said in awe at the luxury. Cheryl huffed and shut the bathroom door before stripping out of her silk gown she was still wearing and got into the shower. She stood under the shower and allowed the water to trickle down her body. Cheryls mind went back to earlier when she was interrupted in her showering to glass all over her bedroom floor. Cheryl started to worry what could of happened. Does someone want her dead? Her breathing got slightly heavier as she panicked thinking the worst per usual. Cheryl felt as if her throat was closing up and moved from under the water before sliding down the cold tiled wall and bawling her eyes out.

10 minutes later
After about 10 minutes Cheryl was still sat on the floor crying quietly, letting out little sniffles, there was a knock on the door. Cheryl jumped slightly startled. "Y-yes?" She said and was met with Tonis soothing voice."Cher are you okay? I heard you crying" Toni cooed and sighed "I won't take yes as an answer either, your not okay I can feel your pain" Toni spoke obviously right outside the door. Cheryl sighed and thrown a towel around her before opening the door with bloodshot red eyes. "Awh Cher..." Toni croaked heartbroken at the sight of Cheryl. "What is it? Talk to me?"
******************************************
Hope you liked this update it was slightly longer than the other chapters