That Video

That first Taekook video that I watched was like a wave of  realization that hit me with no warning. I can't remember it exactly, but I started to compare Taekook with all the other ships that had either Tae or Jungkook in them and I just felt like Taekook was something more than a brotherly friendship. I started with watching compilations that point out some small details here and there, and short analysis videos. When I realized that they could be more than friends, I started watching longer analysis videos and other ship videos with either Tae or Jungkook just to see how different it was. But even after all the Jikook, Taegi, V-Hope, Vmin, Vmon, Yoonkook, and so on, Taekook just stuck. There were plenty of times when I would be watching Taekook, and I would think 'I don't do this with my friends. I've seen couples do this, but not friends, no matter how close.'  Some of the analysis videos are so in depth that it can be a little too much. The little amount of details that only happen between Taekook is crazy. 

A/N: As before, please be nice in the comments and no cussing. Uploads may not be very constant as I'm a busy person. Also feel free to point out any grammar/spelling mistakes :)