:)

his humps throbbed under the beating desert heat, his tounge deprived of something moist. god, how long has he been walking? everything looked the same. the only thing that kept him going was the picture of one direction in his saddle pocket. his hooves beat against the sand as his ears perked up, was this a fellow traveller? did they have water? his eyes scanned the area around him as his eyes landed on a single lone camel. camel? was it even a camel? god was it ugly! where was its humps? was a female? no! females had humps! who was this? wheres it's owner? who would even want a ugly camel? he thought to himself as the fellow camel slowly approached, it's ears tucked behind their head.

[ TIME SKIP - TO NEW YORK!! ]

Johnson Sr. Camel Toe (our camel from earlier) and Beyonce (the other camel) sat in there reserved seats, which were at the front of the stage. why were there two camel's in a theater, you ask? well, they wanted to! camel rights! 🐫👀👅💕💄🐪"Are you okay?" Beyonce asked, her long hair seemingly floating in the wind. John nodded as the crowd roared with excitement, lights dancing left and right. Beyonce smiled as she stood up from her seat and climbed onto stage, "Beyonce, what are you doing?" John asked, as she continued to smile. the crowd soon got quiet as Beyonce paused. standing up on her hind legs, she ripped the camel mask off to reveal Hatsune Miku?!