Jullairien Tosiphone Destin

She was never like this, she was good, kind, and a bitch around everybody that interacts with her. Even Hell was tired of her shit, and she never thought she would be summoned an angel.

Let alone, a half one.

So, as a deal with the half n half, they found out that there's something dark and sinister happening on Earth. Something darker that should concern the Heavens, and Hell.

They never thought that they were thrown with destiny and a "Fuck you" by God.

And they certainly never thought that it would include every mythical creature and human to help save this world, including Heaven and Hell.

This is one of the companions that was sent to stop the evil(s) lurking to destroy the celestial and the planet Earth with it.

As she was called her whole life "The Liar and Brat".

May seem rude, but what you except? She is a demon, so she's fine with it. Just the last part was changed because she ain't a fucking dog to anyone.

 Just the last part was changed because she ain't a fucking dog to anyone

As you could guess, I used "Pastel Girl" to create her. Kind of bummed about the shoes, but whatever. Too lazy to fix anything right now.

Hope you like it. Bye 🖤

{Posted on Nov. 13th}