The Newbees

Chika,Freddy and Bonnie were on the stage talking about the terrible accident that had happened that day. "Foxy went crazy!" Chika screeched. Your telling me. Bonnie said in that cute brittish voce he was programed with. Foxy peered out and at them. Chika looked at Foxy and walked over to him and hugged him. Foxy froze and blushed lightly. Then they herd keys jingling they went in there places it wasn't Mike the security guard but it was the men that fixed them they rolled in two new animatronics one was a cat with had a waitress apron on and the other was a wolf with short shorts on and a whight t-shirt. Foxy blushed hard at the sight of her. Her emerald green eyes shone at the glow of the dim lights. They sat there trying to fix them then they left and they powered on. The cat was acting normal but the wolf started to talk then froze.
Willows pov

"What the hell is wrong with my voice!?" I said with a terrible screech. "I'm not a girl I'm a boy! NO NO NO NO! I CAN'T B A GIRL!" I dropped to the floor and black liquid came out of my eyes. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"It's ok I'm going to be turned into a girl soon. Bonnie said with a slight glitch. I looked up at him with weary eyes. "R-really?" I studdered as he put a soft comforting purple paw on my shoulder. "Yeah it will be ok." he said in a low studder. "Plus they might change their minds. I guess I could get used to the new body." I said.
Foxxys pov

I growled when Bonnie put his paw on her shoulder and ran to the girl. "Woah, chill Foxy!" Bonnie said.

"Why don't you chill out?!" I argued back. Then a huge fight broke out. We barked and yelled at each other until the girl wolf pushed me back with her ear,hands and head on my chest, trying to push me back with all her might. The cat pushed Bonnie back the same way. We both blushed really hard, like so hard that you can see it through my red fur. My first instinct was to hug her so I did she stopped straight in her tracks and froze. She was probably blushing. She pushed away from my hug, shook off her blush, and looked at the floor. She looked so cute when she looked at the floor like she doesn't know about everyone in the room. Then the cat spoke up sorry for being so rude I'm kandie and this Is willow she use to be Winston wolf aperintly she's a girl now any way so what do you do for fun around hear Kandie said in a sweet voce bonnie spoke up umm we can go to pirates cove and we can kill the security guard or...wate whow

WHAT! YOU KILL THE SECURITY GUARD! Yeah I guess bonnie said calm and sweet I WHAT TO TRY! willow shouted NO WE ARE NOT KILLING ANYONE WE ARE GETTING OUT OF HEAR!she screeched.

Willows pov

I grabbed her sholders and screamed WE ARE NOT LEAVING I LIKE IT HEAR black liquid came out of my eyes and I caved in as I powered her off I crumbled to the floor and started crying so much the fox lifted me and carried me to a place with blue curtains with yellow stars on it he sat down cris cross and he sat me in his lap what be the matter Las? he said with consurn I looked up and dugged my snout in his chest as I cried in his chest. he softly held me comforting me with whispers he would say shh it l be ok lass. after a few hours kandie power back on she only remembered about a little of the argument bit she just brushed it of her sholders and when to look for bonnie. I herd her calling bunnies name but I didn't see anything after that I was so tired my eyes where sore from me crying so I fell asleep in foxxys arms. A few hours passed foxxy woke me up with a gentle shake Las Las wake up I slowly opened up my eyes and blinked violently from how bright it was it's show time what show time? Yes show time the little ones be whating for you. just follow my lead Las. ok I said excitedly but then I woke up in foxxys arms he was sleeping. I slowly tried to move but he gripped my stomach so I just layed there he moved his arm's so I got up quickly and whet to go find kandie to apologize.