The team

"Your late, Maeve." Klein, my boss, said "Sorry, Klein, I kinda punched someone and I kinda got suspended," Klein raised his eyebrow at me " What, she was rude!" He sighed " That problem of yours is neither here nor there. Now, shall we go meet your team?" I was practically vomiting excitement! "Well, duh!!" I screamed. He gave me another pointed look. "I mean, yessir." "That's better," he said as he lead me down the corridor to the left. He swung open a door " This is your new lounge," He pointed to 3 people and a dog. "and that's your team. Now, if you'll excuse me I have matters to attend to." He left as quickly as he dropped me off. "Hi, you must be Maeve. My name is Cara, I'm 29 and also the predictor of the team." Cara said way to perkily. The levels of happy coming off her actually hurt. Oh and FYI predictors can predict the future in order to help their teams avoid getting hurt. "I'm Keeton, 33, protector." Keeton said in a relaxed tone. Protectors use their abilities to protect the team. "I'm Zane,17, listener" Zane patted the German Shepard next to him "And this is shadow." Animals are on most teams because, some entites can steal powers and animals can fill in for listeners and seers. Listeners. Freakin'. Listen. Sorry I just didn't want to explain anymore. "Maeve,12, seer." Awkward filled the gaps between everyone. So, this is it. These are the people that I will spend the next few months with. At least.

Authors note: Calm your boobs, I knew its short but, you gotta keep you head up!(whoa oh)