Lukadrien

When all the students are awake they all go somewhere to eat breakfast. After they ate miss bustier said they could all go explore around but not to stay out to late and they have to stay in there group so every group went different ways.

L: hey guys many we should go check on lila

Nino,alya: sure

M: I guess

They all went to lila and checked on her mari apologized to her but of course she didn't forgive her and she didn't even say sorry for posting that video instead she said this

Lila: I dont forgive you and I never regret posting that video
She had a smirk on her face :))

Mari got mad and stomped out of the room waiting for luka,alya and nino. They all come out of the room and leave going to different places and looking it was getting dark and mari saw the man from last night.

M: hey guys I'll meet you at the hotel I'm gonna go somewhere to be alone

A: k girl better come back safe

Mari waited till they left and went up to the man she asked if he had more pills he said yes she paid and he gave her them she went to bench sitting down and decided to go to the hotel late.

                                   ●●●

Nino and alya went to their room while luka and adrian went to theres. Adrien decided to take a shower and when he was done he realized he forgot to get clothes so he went out of the restroom with a towel around his waist when he was walking to his bed his towel fell. He blushed hard when he seen luka smiling at him he smiled back. They both awkwardly went up to each other and started making out.

Luka licked the bottom of Adrian's lip asking permission inside his mouth he gladly gave him permission as they kissed with there tongue it was like a fight for control. Luka pushed adrian on the bed still making out Adrien started to take his clothes off leaving him only in his boxer's.

Luka pulled away from Adrien to breath looking him in the eye, he started kissing his neck he then licked his neck and sucked on him leaving a hickey he started kissing him again but going lower he stopped at his erection he put his hand on him and started sucking his dick bobbing his head up and down Adrien moaned a little luka started to go faster every minute making him moan louder.

A: a-aahh luka I think I'm g-gonna c-cum

He cumed looking at luka he swallowed it smirking at him and doing it again after a while he layed down by a Adrien, Adrien got and went down to luka's dick pulling down his boxer's with his teeth and started sucking him after a while luka picked up Adrien and swung him on the bed making him land on his stomach luka went behind him and inserted himself hard without any warning making him moan loud.

●●●

SCREAMING SO HARD

LOVE THIS PICTURE