Introduction

We all love the Indian Cricket Team and love them with our everything. 

It really is bizarre how a group of cricket players can cheer many of us up and make us sad as well. 

Something as simple as winning the toss can make my day 

We all know that feeling when India lifts any cup. Even the tiniest of wins make us jump with joy just like a 5-year-old kid. 

And now reading all these fanfictions have really motivated me to come out of my shell of a silent reader and actually write my own book on these people who make me feel proud to be an Indian. 

We all know that feeling when we see a picture of our favourite people together and go all aww on their friendship.  I hope you get the same effect when reading my stories. 

There will be cRaZiNeSs, friendship and some romance because I am huge fan of virushka too! For now there will be mostly Rohirat but eventually I will write on the others too!

ENJOY!! 🎉🎉

Dedicating this book to the biggest RohiRat fan ever, @bleedblue2011 dii.  Reading her stories gave me the courage to write . She literally gave me the motivation to write this and she managed to make me confident enough. Neha dii I hope this motivates you for your exams❤❤ . I'll publish your promised RohiRat fic by tomorrow pakka. Till then enjoy this picture !

(PS: I'm crazy rohirat fan myself) 

Signing of Ashu 💗