Kim Taehyung - 'till death do us part

Request from Tumblr : Y/N is dating a maknae member and gets kidnapped, they also have Taehyung's ex girlfriend who he loved for years and without thinking he picks her. Y/N gets free just as they leave and a fight starts, Y/N gives Taehyung one last hug/kiss before killing herself.

-

Heavy breathing filled your ears as you woke from a short slumber. All you could see was darkness and your hands were restrained, tied to a chair. You started to panic and thrash around.

"Stop!" The voice came from directly behind you, you yelped as you felt their hands on your shoulders to get you to stop. You did and then you felt the hands gone, they went to remove your blindfold.

You were in a dark, damp warehouse the one thing you could focus on was the sound of rain drops dripping onto the cold floor. The last thing you remember was going into your car to go meet Taehyung for your date.

When you looked up you found the source of the heavy breathing; Taehyung was being held down by men you didn't know. "I'm sorry, [Name]." You shook your head and then the door from behind you opened.

You could hear someone struggling and a small muffled scream, you assumed it was another person they kidnapped. You were thinking of a way to undo the poorly made knots without being noticed.

You undid the big knot but left your hands together with the rope still on your wrists. You heard Taehyung gasp and you turned your head to your left side to see Taehyung's ex-girlfriend; Yoona.

She had a bruised eye and her lip was busted, she had tears prickling the corner of her eye as she looked at Taehyung for the first time in 3 years. "Let's get started, shall we?"

Taehyung struggled against the men holding him, "So, Kim Taehyung the man who took away my family, let's give you a taste of your own medicine." He walked over to you and roughly held your chin making you look at him.

The smell of whiskey was evident, he was fully ready to die the look in his eyes told you. He was hurting and wanting Taehyung to pay, he's fully determined to kill either you or Yoona.

He knew you could tell what he was going to say next, he threw your chin and had you and Yoona look at Taehyung. "Choose." Without a second to think Taehyung looks at her, "Yoona."

To be honest this didn't come as a surprise, of course he'd choose Yoona he's loved her for years, there'd be no way he'd choose you over her. The old man took out a glock 17 and walked over to Taehyung.

The knots ensuring your escape were forgotten as you had taken in the reality that he didn't choose you. The old man who Taehyung referred to as Jungho grabbed Taehyung's hand and put the gun in his hand.

At first one would think that's a stupid decision but Jungho's hands were tightly holding onto Taehyung's as his men also held Taehyung down. Jungho pointed the gun towards you and whispered in Taehyung's ear telling him to shoot.

Taehyung shook his head, he struggled to try and shake Jungho's hands off of him. Taehyung's men burst through the door and shot a couple of Jungho's men, more men came and a war of bullets started.

There was an even amount between Jungho's men and Taehyung's men, you contemplated your next decision carefully as you watched as Taehyung's fist met with Jungho's face.

You moved the rope off of your hands and got out of your seat walking towards Taehyung, nobody really noticed you as they each focused on their enemies. "[Name] what are you doing?"

This was going to happen to again, you were going to get kidnapped again and he would have to choose again or you could get kidnapped again and instead they'd just kill you on the spot either way you decided if you do get out of here you can't put Taehyung through this again so only one of you is going out with him.

You can't possibly live if him choosing Yoona again so you'll let her have him, they've been together for years anyway (at least before she was kidnapped). Jungho was half dead on the floor and didn't care for you presence but now you have both his and Taehyung's undivided attention.

You bent down next to Taehyung right beside Jungho's head, "I'm sorry Taehyung." You confused him, "No, why are you sorry?" You picked you gun that was on the floor, Taehyung's eyes widened as he grabbed onto the gun.

You quickly wrapped (more like trapped) his hands firmly holding onto the gun like Jungho did before. You held the front of the gun to your chest, your hands still on Taehyung's.

Taehyung shook his head, "No, please [Name] stop!" Taehyung's pleas fell on deaf ears, "I'm sorry, I love you." You moved one of your hands to caress Taehyung's cheek, you leaned in and kissed his soft lips one more time before pulling the trigger.

His sobs grew louder as your head fell onto his lap, he didn't even get to say I love you one last time, he didn't get to explain that choosing Yoona was a mistake, that he meant to say you but was too baffled seeing the woman he thought was dead in front of him.

Slow claps filled the room, they were loud from the echo but not loud enough to overpower Taehyung's cries. "That was quite a show." Yoona stood and grabbed a wipe to erase the fake cuts and bruises, afterward she walked towards Taehyung his back still facing away from her.

"Taehyungie, let's get out of here." She softly touched Taehyung's shoulder like a child that was hurt and in pain, that was his trigger. Taehyung hastily got up and pushed her to ground, he got on top of her and held her arms down.

She struggled beneath him, "Taehyungie, I had to she was in our way." Taehyung turned his head to the side, he just thought she was one of Jungho's men and tried to incapacitate her like he would if it was one of Jungho's men.

He stayed silent and let her continue like he knew what she was talking about, "Three years ago when she came into our lives I was happy you had a friend at work but you started talking about her all the time, I thought you were in love with her and my absence just proved my theory."

Taehyung wanted to scream, he wanted to punch her until he couldn't feel his knuckles but still he let her continue hoping that she was joking or had a better reason or something, anything; anything other than this.

"I had them 'kidnap' me and for the past three years I've been watching you two." Taehyung's eyes watered, this is all his fault, "I had to kill her but I couldn't physically kill her."

Taehyung bit down on his lip as he tried to conceal his tears from her, "I-I couldn't let her take you away." Her voice broke, she teared up as if she really cared. Taehyung was too hurt, too upset to think straight he cocked his fist ready to slam it into her face but one of Jungho's men sprung into action.

He pulled his trigger and the bullet found its way into Taehyung, as Taehyung fell he smiled. He would be leaving but he would be leaving to join you and that was the only way he could leave peacefully, to be joining you once more.

Yoona quickly got on top of Taehyung but he was already gone just as he hit the cold floor to go to your warmth, Yoona looked at Taehyung's face and he had a small smile; one of peacefulness and that same one screamed 'I win.'

I thought I'd put this here since some like wattpad instead of Tumblr and because this is supposed to have angst too.