Chapter 1: Naruto Senju

Naruto Senju is the son of Tsunade Senju, and Jiraiya. He has silver, shaggy hair like his granduncle Tobirama. Naruto also looks very similar to Jiraiya, and Tobirama. Naruto is quite tall for his age, and at twelve he is the tallest in his class, at five foot, four inches. He has red eyes, with red lines under his eye, and a red stripe from his bottom lip to his chin. On his forehead is a dark crimson diamond (Strength of a Hundred Seal). On his neck is the Shodai's necklace. He wears a black long-sleeve turtleneck t-shirt, under a blue, sleeveless, long haori with a white fur collar, the Senju Clan symbol on the back, and the Kanji for "Oil" on the right breast of the haori. Naruto wears black ANBU-style pants, and a kunai holster on his right thigh. He also wears black standard shinobi sandals, and on the left side of his waist is a white katana.

What is Naruto's personality? Well, Naruto, while not as huge of a pervert as Jiraiya is, he is still kind of a flirt. Much to Tsunade's chargin. Naruto is an excellent gambler, also much to Tsunade's chargin. He is very blunt, and sarcastic when he speaks, but self introduces himself much like his father does. Naruto also very much believes in his father's dream of world peace. The Senju is very loyal to Konoha, and is a firm believer of the "Will of Fire", a philosophy that held that all villagers of Konoha were part of a family, and he'll also show no mercy to those who oppose Konoha in any way, shape, or form. And despite Naruto's very blunt way of speaking, he has a lot of friends.

Speaking of Naruto, and his friends? Who are they? Naruto is friends with everybody in his class, except Sasuke Uchiha. He is also friends with Konohamaru Sarutobi, the grandson of the Sandaime. Their is also Menma Uzumaki, son of the Yondaime Hokage Minato Namikaze, and the Red Death Kushina Uzumaki. All though Menma obviously doesn't know who his parents are. Menma is also in Naruto's class.

How did Naruto come to be? Well, one night while Tsunade, and Jiraiya was drinking. During that night twelve years ago, they got a little too touchy feelly, and they had sex. Nine months later, Naruto came, and the two loved him to the best of their ability. Even Jiraiya spent a lot of time in Konoha. He tried his best to stay in the village, but the spy network took a lot of out of the village.

Anyway, today is the Graduation Exams, and Naruto is sitting next to the socially awkward Shino Aburame. Shino's outfit consists of dark sunglasses and a light grey jacket with a high, upturned collar. The two are silent, as they wait for their Sensei, Iruka Umino to get there, along with Mizuki, Iruka's helper.

Iruka is a man of average height and build. He has brown hair that he keeps in a ponytail, dark eyes and a scar that runs across the bridge of his nose — which he has had since his youth. He wears the standard Konoha shinobi outfit complete with a navy blue clothed Konoha hitai-ate, sandals, and a flak jacket. His sleeves are also rolled up about ¼ way.

Mizuki has white shoulder-length hair with a slight hint of blue to it and green eyes. He wears the standard attire of the Konoha-nin, which included flak jacket and Konoha hitai-ate that he wore like a bandanna.

Umino soon enters the classroom, trying to calm the students down, he uses his signature Jutsu, Ninpō: Ōkina Atama no Jutsu (Ninja Art: Big Head Technique)! The technique comically enlarges his head, which quites down students, slightly intimidates enemies, and is a great distraction tactic.

Iruka says, "Today is the Graduation Exam. It is a four part exam. The first part is the Written Test, the Second part is the Taijutsu Test, the third part is the Shurikenjutsu Test, and the fourth part is the Ninjutsu Test. I'll explain each of the test before we do them. Mizuki-san would you please hand out the tests, please?" As Mizuki does what he is told, Iruka continues, "Like I was saying, the first test is a written test that has forty questions on it. You have to complete it in two hours. When the two hours are over with, I'll collect the papers, and grade them. Good luck everyone!"

Naruto has a score of 40/40. The same also goes for Sasuke, Hinata, and Shino Aburame. Sakura got a score of 39/40. While Ino got a score of 37/40. Shikamaru, and Choji got a score of 20/40. With Kiba horribly failing with a score of 15/40, along with Menma, who also got a score of 15/40.

Iruka then says, "Time to go outside for the Taijutsu test."

When outside, Iruka calls the students one by one to spar with Mizuki for at least four minutes. It is now Naruto's turn, and for some reason he is the last to go.

Anyway as Naruto, and Mizuki are slipping into their perspective Taijutsu Stances, and staring each other down, Iruka yells, "Hajime!"

Naruto rushes toward Mizuki, jumping into the air, and flips, kicking Mizuki. As Naruto is about to land, he back hands Mizuki into his face. The Senju then crouches to the ground sweeping Mizuki's legs from under his body. As Mizuki is falling to the ground, Naruto flips, kicking Mizuki in the balls.

As Mizuki gets back up, he rushes toward Naruto doing combos of punches, and kicks. Naruto dodges each, and everyone of Mizuki's punches, and kicks. Naruto then uses his super strength knocking Mizuki out with a single punch.

Izuka says, "Due to knockout Naruto Senju wins the match! It is now time for the Shurikenjutsu Test. You have ten shuriken, and ten kunai. Just throw them to the best of your ability."

As they all finish the test, Naruto has a score of 20/20. The same also goes for Sasuke, Hinata, and Shino Aburame. Sakura got a score of 19/20. While Ino got a score of 17/20. Shikamaru, and Choji got a score of 10/20. With Kiba horribly failing with a score of 15/20, along with Menma, who also got a score of 10/20.

Iruka says, "Now it is time to go for everyone to go back inside. When we call your name, you will come back to do the Ninjutsu Test." Once everyone, but Naruto (Obviously). It is now Naruto's turn. When Naruto got outside, Iruka says, "You have to do the Academy Jutsu: the Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique), Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique), and the Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique). After those three Jutsu, you can chose to demonstrate a Jutsu from your family."

Naruto playfully asks, "Do I have to do them in order?"

Iruka answers, "No you do not have to do the Jutsu in order, just do the Jutsu."

Naruto then quickly does Hand Seals, and transforms into Tobirama. He now looks perfectly like him. Naruto, now Tobirama wears blue armour with a distinctive white fur collar over a simple black suit. This armour was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body. Beneath his shoulder armour he wore two bands on each arm. This clothing was accompanied by sandals and a happuri in place of the more traditional hitai-ate which has the Konoha's Leaf engraved into it.

After Iruka writes on his clipboard, the Senju then does another set of Hand Seal, but this time it's for Kawarimi no Jutsu. In a puff of smoke a log appears in Naruto's place. While Naruto reappears in the log's place in the pile next to the fence. Naruto then does the Hand Seals for the Bunshin Jutsu, and five Naruto's appear.

Iruka says, "Congratulations! You have passed the Graduation Exams. Naruto, now it time to pick your hitai-ate."

Naruto looks at the table, and sees a whole bunch of different hitai-ates. Their are blue clothes, red clothes, purple clothes, and orange clothes. He chooses a long blue cloth that matches his haori. Naruto then spies a horned metal plate much like his father's, except it has Konoha's leaf engraved on it. The Senju then ties it around his forehead.

Naruto then goes back into the classroom, and once again sitting next to Shino. As he entered the classroom, the women fawned over him, and the boys were jealous of him (Obviously none of the named boys were jealous). Sasuke just scoffed, while Naruto had a playful smirk on his lips, as he was sweet talking the girls of his class.

And as this was going, Iruka is standing right behind him. Iruka coughs into his hand, and says, "Naruto could you please sit down, and stop talking to the girls." Naruto jumps into the air, a little scared, doing exactly what he was told. After the class's laughter dies down, Iruka continues speaking, "Who ever is here, congratulations on passing. Come back in a week to know who your teammates are."