Golden locks

I dont own any characters but i might create one or two of my own later on in the story. all rights for characters and actual series goes to sherrilyn kenyon. by the way Acheron is pronounced Ack-HAIR-ohn just so u know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark maze of seemingly never ending tunnels, a concrete table sits in the middle of a crowd of hooded daemons, where a golden lock of eleven thousand year old hair is placed. Mumbled words drowned out by the sound of anxious hissing resounding from their throats.

Suddenly a red cloud with lighting flashing within encased the table, a huge gust of wind suddenly surrounded them along with the agonized screams of a woman. Then, all went silent as the cloud faded, revealing a beautiful woman laying with her golden curled lock surrounding a face complimenting her long lashes and flawless pale skin.

"Time to commence with the plan," stated the tall man with soulless eyes staring at her with a devious smirk playing on his lips.

"Yes sir!" Came the chorused reply.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys I changed this chapter cause I thought it sucked so this is the new one.