-one-

"hey losers," i said throwing my bag on the ground next to my desk.

a loud sound came from my school laptop slamming into the ground, "hey maybe dont break you computer." hoseok said cringing.

"hey maybe i dont care," i grumbled as i took a sip of my water.

"what crawled up your ass," seokjin scoffed.

"nothing did, thats the problem," hoseok said, making me choke on the water i was swallowing.

"excuse me, i am one hundred percent a top" i said baffeled that anybody would ever assume otherwise. "also my mom is pissed at me again for literally breathing."

"that whore," hoseok gasped while shaking his head.

"hey she's still my mom, dont call her that," i pouted while grabbing my bag to get my things out for class.

"hey class," our teacher sighed as he walked in, causing the class to perk up.

"hey mr.park!" one of the girls in the front yelled. a few others followed, their obvious crushes very apparent. sometimes i wonder if he notices and just ignores it. or maybe he's completely oblivious.

"i swear these girls are so stupid, mr.park really isn't all that," seokjin
grumbled.

"what do you mean, whats wrong with mr.park?" i asked with a pout. "are you bullying my bestie?"

"i mean he's just average," seokjin replied. "also i don't think you two are actually friends, i'm pretty sure he hates you."

"aight bet," i mumbled quietly."sup jihyun!" i yelled from my seat in the back while waving. seokjin shoved me whispering a harsh 'stop' while hoseok let out a loud wheeze.

"hello jungkook," mr. park sighed, "i thought i told you to stop calling me by my first name."

"i just feel that mr. park is a little impersonal, ya know?" i shrugged.

"as it should be," mr. park replied shortly.

i let out a small short gasp and pretended i was about to cry. "that so hurtful jihyun."

"this is gonna be a long class." hoseok giggled as whispered to seokjin.

after class i walked grumpily. i let out a scoff and crossed my arms. "i can't believe he gave me a detention," i pouted looking at the slip of paper.

"i don't know, maybe because you interrupted class like thirty times," hoseok shrugged.

"oh ho-ho, you don't understand me and jihyun's relationship," i sighed.

"first of all, for the love of god, do not call me ho-ho," he replied, "also there is no relationship. you just like to annoy him."

"hm, fair point." i said with a shrug.

"give me your phone and go sit down," mr. park said when i walked into the room. with a loud sigh i handed him my phone and walked to one of the desk in the front of the class room.