timothy drake

lol sorry not updating for a bit, schools been really hard so :( plus here my boi Timmy and I promise I'll update the dick one.
yours a( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )

"No please, please don't leave me,"  Tim begged. "Why? You don't know what you want and I don't want to be an option.I'm not gonna sit around waiting for you when there's someone out there who actually knows what they want." You shook your head in disappointment. Tim has been feeling conflicted lately. He was having trouble between choosing Stephanie the girl he's been training with and barely just met or you someone he's known practically his whole life. I thought he would choose you in a heartbeat or at least have to not choose at all just like you would for him. You'd do anything for him. you'd do anything to be with him, but if he's going to make you an option, you couldn't stand by and wait." You're all I have! Please, y/n I choose you! it's always been you! He yelled and yelled pleas continuously were thrown out of his sinful lips. "Timothy.... we've had this argument many times already and that's one too many. You don't know what you want. Just admit it.There's nothing wrong with that." You sighed.heartbroken was the only thing that could describe you right now. He was the love of your life and him not knowing if he felt the same way pained you. All you've ever wanted was him. All you've ever wanted was for him to love you the way you love him, but that isn't possible when it comes to Tim. he doesn't know how to love. You wish you were the one that could teach him what love truly means but you aren't the one for him. "Y/n, please i-i love y-you." Tim was sobbing harshly and his eyes were bloodshot. His shirt was all wrinkled and his hair was all over the place.He was on the floor, on his knees. tears kept falling and falling. You looked at his state, for some reason feeling guilty." Stop you can't do this to me. You can't make me guilty. When I didn't even do anything wrong. I'm protecting myself from getting hurt." You stood your ground, pushing any emotion you had aside." You're not going to get hurt and I promise you that! I put that on my life! Just please don't leave me ." His voice got softer as he spoke, sounding almost defeated." I can't." you whispered." I can't keep letting myself get hurt. You've said this many times yet, we always end up in the same place. I can't do this anymore." you ignored Tim's cries and pleas and grabbed the suitcase beside you that you gathered before your encounter. you made quick strides to the front door, not looking back. "y/n please!" you heard his cries in the distance as tears gathered in your tired eyes. "goodbye timothy." you whispered.

495 words
I hope you guys like it  vote and comment please to let me know (*'ー`*)
im to lazy to edit this all so yolo (^_^)