Chapter One

His eyes.

Only his eyes.

Jay licked his lips at the sight of him sleeping. He shifted, and his shirt lifted to reveal his small pale stomach.' Beautiful. So goddamn beautiful.' Jay thinks, and puts a smirk on his face.

Jay climbs down from the tree he was watching Stephen on, and he unlocks his front door open.

He follows Stephen's route to his bedroom, finding it easily.

His eyes squint with lust, and he walks over to the left side of the bed, where Stephen is sleeping.

Jay smirks and licks his lips. He slowly gets on top of Stephen, his hands going on either side of Stephen's head.' I wonder what he would look like if he were naked.' His thoughts trailed off.

He slowly tilts Stephen's head to the side with his right arm, switching all of his weight on his left arm.

Stephen's neck was beautifully bared open to Jay, the pale skin untouched, waiting for Jay.

He leans down and rests his face there slightly, pulling in the scent of Stephen. He smirks against the skin, and starts to lightly nip and lick the skin.

He wanted to take him away.

Away from this state.

From this country.

Jay shakes his head and leaves a hickey there, slowly moving up his neck, making sure Stephen couldn't hide his marks.

Stephen starts to shift slightly, being disturbed by the feeling. His hips and thighs slightly moving against Jay's lower stomach.

Jay growls, but reluctantly gets off of him.

He leaves the house.

He leaves him.

A/N

The chapters will be a lot shorter than my last book, and I apologize for that.

Hence, is why, I wish to make this book longer than the other one.

I will try not to disappoint.

Hope you have a great day/night.

Sincerely,
Me