Cyo becomes a cyborg

Cyo becomes a Cyborg
AN: Featuring Dr Eggman, who's responsible for Cyo who he is today. As well Scratch and Grounder from AoStH.

At some bunker in the savannah, a obese mustachioed man was desperately searching for a worthy opponent for Sonic.

"Come on! There's got to be some mobians around here!" Eggman said in desperation. He viewed through his spybots on the screen to search for mobians in the Kenyan savannah.

He then got bored after a while and had some coffee given to him by Orbot.
"Nothing yet Doc?" Orbot asked.
"No, but I won't rest until one is found" Eggman said. Then one of the spybots blare in alarm when they spotted someone on their readings. Eggman spit out his coffee in shock and then gets over to the screen to see Cyo in the savannah, practicing in using his spear.

"Ahhhh. What do we got data on him?" Eggman wondered. The spybot scans Cyo.
"Hmmm. A capable fighter and so agile, so fast and strong. Let's take him. Send the mine drones and Eggbots. I wanna see him in combat" Eggman said.

Cyo was now finishing in testing his spear when he heard a distant jet sound approaching.

"Hey, I know that logo, Doctor Eggman!" Cyo saw the logo on the robots. They all surrounded him and aimed their guns.

"Bring it on!" Cyo held up his spear and leaps onto one of the eggbots and shoved the spear through the head of one and hurled it onto another causing a explosion. The other eggbots fires at Cyo but he quickly avoids the shots and spins through the air and did a back flip when one fired a missile. Then he grabs the gun of one of the robots and squeezed it tight before it could fire and the arm of it blew off.

From the monitors, Eggman was amazed how much of a capable fighter Cyo was. He watched as Cyo ripped a robot in half with little effort.

"Interesting. He's so worthy becoming my pawn" Eggman grinned.

After than, Cyo was slicing some of their heads and chest open to make them explode. Then he jumped onto another eggbot and forced it's guns against itself and it blew the head off. Then Cyo landed onto the ground, feeling pleased as he clapped his hands. Unaware who was nearby, a mine was activated.

"Too easy. Eggman need to learn how to use the right metal" Cyo mocked about Eggman's weak robots. He was about to leave when suddenly a sand-worm robot appeared and fires an energy blast at him and sent him 10 feet away to the grass. Cyo looked up and saw his right hand on a mine which one of Eggman's robots must have developed. He was about to get away from it when...

*KAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGH!" Cy screamed at the top of his lungs in pain as his right hand was blown off, the explosion was strong to knock him off when he crash landed onto the ground. The explosion caught Umeme and Ayah's attention when they saw some Eggpawns carrying their son away.

"CYO NO!" Umeme screamed, then in frustration he tried to throw a spear at the robots but hesitates that it could hit Cyo.
"My baby..." Ayah started to cry.

A while later, Cyo slowly woke up and held his head.
"Uggggh, Ohhhhhh my head" Cyo held his head. But something was not right here, his right arm was now replaced with a metallic one with blue color with a red button on the wrist. His clothing was also different with him wearing blue and gray armor on his body and metallic boots. Cyo also had bandages on his head and other arm. He tried to get up but he was weak.

"What is this?! WHERE AM I?!" Cyo demanded answers.
"In my African lab, I've been searching for a potential subject" A voice said, it belonged to no other than Eggman himself.
"Eggman! What did you do to me?!" Cyo asked in anger and shock.
"I've been modifying you to my living weapon. The robotizing thing is put on hold so I began planning on this, You will be my weapon, to eliminate Sonic at my side" Eggman began speaking.