3. An Unexpecting Turn of Events

Door bell rings one of my girls friends just came over. She says hi and walks to the backroom where my girl is. She sits next to my girl and whispers in her ear. She speaks out loud, "I think he is. Lets begin." She gets up and walks passed me, as she passes she rubs on my dick from the outside of my pants. I turn around as I watch her close the door and lock it. "Babe whats going on?" She walks to me and pushes me down and I fall into a chair her friend placed behind me. The friend walks around and kisses my baby's neck. They look at me with lust in both their eyes. The friend walks around behind me again and kisses me on the lips as my girl unbuckles my belt and pulls my pants off. I barley notice she's gotten off my shorts off at same time. The friend stops kissing me and walks over to the couch and sits down to rub herself as she watches my girl take her turn. I look forward and see my girl has my dick out and she is just about to slide down on it. She strokes it with her hand a few times really quick to get it hard as can be then wraps her arms around my neck and slide down on it slowly. Easing the fat head in first she moans then drops all the way down on it taking all 8 inches deep inside her. She sits there trying to get her breath back then beings to ride it. Keeping her arms locked tight around my neck she grinds back and forth on me. Every stroke feels to be going deeper and deeper into her. She picks up speed from her pussy being so wet its easier for her to take. She twist and twirls around on it then she lets go of my neck with her right arm and leans back so she can rub the top of her clit. She yells and cums on my dick. Her friends claps and walks over to me. She lifts her up off of me and gets on her knees to lick the rest of her cum from her dripping pussy. After cleaning her up she gets up and turns to me. Looks at my dick and with her hand grabs from the bottom of my dick and pulls up cleaning up the cum she left on it. She licks her hand and shares alil with me by opening my mouth and put placing 2 of her fingers in my mouth then kisses me again as she drops down on my dick. She stops kissing me to burry her head in my neck as she endorse the wonderful pain of my hard dick inside her and it growing as she moans in my ear. I get into it, while she sits there on my dick I pick her up with me still inside and carry her to couch. I throw her down and my dick slides out. As she lays there I walk my girl over to her face and set her down, with her pussy right on her mouth. I walk to the other end and poke my head into her hole. Moans and opens her mouth alil. "Yall ready?" They both say "Mhmm" and i shove my dick deep into her and she opens her mouth which her tongue rest on her pussy. I pull out and shove it in again and again and again. She eats her pussy with out even trying and it travels through her body lets out a screaming gasp. She's squirming for me to stop going so deep. So I stop and pull out. My girl gets up and looks at her as she sits up. She tells me to lay down on my back on the couch, so I do. Her friend travels around and sits on my face and immediately starts grinding her pussy on my face. I open my mouth so she has something to fuck and its good for both of us. My girl at the other end is grinding on my dick twirling her hips in circles with while bouncing on it. She these two are fucking me like the world is ending if they dont cum. She speeds up on my face and is clawing on my head grabbing for hair that isnt there trying to hold back from cumming as I twist my wet tongue around inside her pussy and my girl is bouncing on the tip of dick cause she loves to tease me on my spot. She bounces up and down at a wonderful speed trying to get me to cum. She tries to go faster but loses her balance and falls down on my dick and I switch the game up on her and fuck her back. She screams and her friend screams they both cum on me. I'm drowned in cum on my face and dick, but im not done. I grab her friend by the waist and eat her pussy fasters then i have ever eaten before. She jumps off me with her legs shaking. She rubs her pussy quickly and cums over my face again then collapses on the couch. I sit up and grab my girl by her waist she looks me in my eyes as I begin to fuck her faster and faster. Her wet pussy juice is clapping on my dick. The sound has my going faster and faster till i cant go any longer I push her off me and bust into the air. Two huge loads shoot up and one lands on the friends face and the other over my girls chest. The friends licks up and comes over to kiss me again sharing it. My girls joins in and we finish up and clean off.