i like clickbait titles so make up something

first of all.

the merch. it' s the same merch but different colour. do i think Cimorelli over hyped the annocement ? yes i do but its not that big of a deal. if they wanna hype it up, let them. i have done seen some tweets and i'd say 80% are out to drag them for this and 20% are postive. but i've noticed that it seems to be a thing to drag Cimorelli lately. i'm not mentioning names but im sure you will figure it out one day.

2nd
season 3 of the cimorelli podcast has been announced. for all i can gather is that the first episode is patron only. i dont know if some go on youtube or not.

i for one loved the podcast. i like season 1 better than season 2 tbh.

(please let me know if you are paying for their pateron).

also what is you fav part of the podcast ?. my fav is Amy's current crises and exposing Lisa or whatever it was changed to.

3rd.

I have listened to Lauren's ep Orange but i dont think i spoke about it here. i like it. i think that Pressure is the best song on the ep and i think my least favourite is brown eyed boys. its not a bad song i just don't get it.

i know Lisa has a few solos out there and i like them all. Florida, goodbye and Italy are my go to songs. I know she has a song with someone and I believe it could be out by the time I post this.

4th

Who do you think will get married first? Katherine or Dani ?. Dani and emmyn have said they are getting married early next year and kath hasn't really said anything about her wedding or when its gonna be.

Theres so much that I have missed but I'm not as active as I was when I first started this but I just forget that the app exist sometimes.